Participate in Group Actuarial Audit Community to support and influence actuarial related audit reviews
Executing actuarial audit reviews for all entities within Asian Markets
Oversees the completion of a
* Provide hands-on support to Life & Health business line
* Idenitfy business issues and insights, carry out ad hoc analyses and make business recommendations
* Facilitate Season campaign design and costing
* Evaluate strate
* Assist to monitor the ongoing BCM level against AXA Standard and make continuous updates/improvements to meet compliance requirements
* Assist to perform BC role in the event of BCP, working closely with the Crisis Management Team
* Responsible for monthly management reporting, analysis on the expense of business, including project expenses monitoring
* Support and participate in the annual budget and regular forecasting of expense
* Lead the improvement
The Job plays a key role in overseeing the daily operations of the AXA IM HK Office. Key roles include reception duties, general office administration, travel arrangements, social events and Staff Health & Safety.
* Perform Receptionist
* Corporate Communications - Support team head in developing and implementing corporate communications strategy to build thought leadership, brand awareness and preference for the company via external, internal, digital communications,
* Manage cloud platforms.
* Establish cloud governance framework and practices.
* Infrastructure design.
* Work as a technical role on cloud technical solution formulation and management
The Key Responsibilities of a Functional Architect:
Contribute to the translation of business requirements into technical solution options
Contribute to the development of functional specifications which meet the cli
The role is to manage a team of internal subordinates and external IT Solution
Providers to perform day-to-day solution delivery activities, and be
accountable for the solution estimation, quality and efficiency of all HK
systems. This rol
* Implement Azure Cloud data warehouse, Azure and No-SQL databases and hybrid data scenarios
* Manage and enforce data policies and standards
* Monitor databases and data processing for a specified scenario.
* Performance tu
* Support HK RBC Pillar 1 Implementation, including enhancing working templates, control and establish the operational process for RBC reporting.
* Perform technical analysis required in the HK ORSA report, e.g. projection of HK RBC
* Provide independently business analysis service and/or process review to support business initiatives/project execution and/or operations production system related issues
* Lead the collection analysis and/or documenting business
* Provide administrative & sales support for Life Agency channel
* Follow up and liaise with relevant parties to ensure timely and quality responses to enquiries
* Provide hotline enquiry support to life Agents
* Work with b
* Prepare group life & group medical insurance quotation and related documentation
* Assist to handle system record update and report generation
* Handle regular performance reports
* Perform other related duties and ad hoc
Generate ad-hoc / regular reports for Operations team and Management .
Manage BAU activities, e.g. shortfall letter issuing and shortfall status tracking, regular report generation.
* Handle AML compliance reviews and ongoing risk monitoring of EB business
* Make sure the daily operation of EB business complies with AXA's internal compliance policies and Insurance Authority's regulation requirement
Job Description :
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Exploration of China IS business/Distribution of liquidity trades ie structure deposit, TRS, IRS, CCS, offshore bond selling and other derivatives products.
Working closely with the Glob