* Lead private banking projects aligned with business strategies and priorities
* Manage project processes, documentation, progress reporting, status meeting and escalation effectively
* Work closely with users, vendors and
* Formulate effective cross-border strategies and plans based on management's direction
* Perform project management from planning to executing different project plans, especially for projects in both China and overseas regions
* Lead the team to design and implement talent acquisition plans, manage and implement end-to-end recruitment processes, including but not limited to campus and experienced hires recruitment
* Provide consultation to hiring ma
* Application system project management and coordination, business analysis and testing, implementation and support
* Skilled in process mapping, analysis of as-is and to-be processes, and gap assessments
* In accordance to the Group strategy, writing of training plan/ annual report/ working plan or any other report that is required
* Oversee and manage training programmes in the Personal Banking business
* Design and delive
* Analyze HR-related statistics and information, and prepare the presentation deck for management review
* Collect and sort the HR-related indicators and progress for superiors to review and refine the relevant plans and strate
* Build different customer journeys to improve customer satisfaction with the banking services (Customer Journey)
* Re-examine the products, customer service, processes, promotion, sales contacts, after-sales service, etc.
* Develop the staff performance measurement and staff incentive scheme in relation to the requirement of local regulatory and Bank requirements. Conduct regularly review for enhancement so as to meet the market practice and overal
* Review customer profile, KYC documents, customer statistic data and provide review recommendation for periodic review and trigger event review before submission to business.
* Updates and follow-up customer information verif
* Provide full spectrum of HR and administrative support including but not limited to recruitment, training and development, employee relations and ad hoc projects/activities.
* Review and implement HR & Admin policies and pro
Lead and manage life insurance projects aligned with business strategies and priorities
Manage project processes, documentation, progress reporting, status meeting and escalation effectively
* Responsible for the on-going development and management of products ( global market product oriented) for the purpose of developing the RMB related business
* Responsible for proposing the business strategies, product pricin
* Assist in establishment of investment strategy, implementing and maintaining strategic asset allocation
* Implement investment strategy and managing the day-to-day portfolio trading
* Select appropriate investments and al
* Develop and serve a portfolio of accounts within the designated business segment, including government agencies, non-governmental organizations, health care and education institutions, etc.
* Develop the portfolio by prospec
* Static data set up and maintenance in processing systems
* Daily reconciliation of stock and money positions
* Prepare billing invoices to clients and follow up the settlement
* Check billing invoices from service prov
* To assist in general administrativeduties for the Private Banking Department
* To provide high quality reception service, greet customers in professional manner
* To handle in-coming telephone calls, letters and faxes, mo
* Mainly direct and control the company's management accounting functions, including financial analysis, budgetary control, forecasting, cost accounting, analyze the departmental performance
* Coordinate with department to syn
Conduct transaction monitoring and follow-up suspicious transactions alert actions from various monitoring systems including e-banking and credit card systems in proper manner. Action includes but not limited to customer a
* Formulate Investment Fund & Equity-Linked Structured Products (e.g. ELI/ELN) & Fixed Income business development strategies and work plans to provide professional advice on Fund, ELI/ELN & Fixed Income products.
Bank of China limited first opened its branch office in Hong Kong in 1917. After the listing of BOC Hong Kong (Holdings) Limited, a subsidiary of the Bank, on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 2002, Bank of China maintained the branch in Hong Kong whic
* Perform day-to-day operation duties of treasury settlement in an accurate and efficient manner, including confirmation, payment and accounting for FX, MM, Fixed Income, Derivatives, Bullion and Banknotes transactions
* Greet customers and assist in escorting customers including platform, answering enquiries in order to promote customer experience excellence and enhance its competitiveness by leveraging and strengthening the growth in business
* Assist in promoting business development strategies based on business needs and market conditions of Southeast Asian entities
* Assist in coordinating with different parties to ensure a smooth implementation of various proje
Posted: 4 days ago
Get noticed by recruiters
Give your career a boost with Monster's resume services.