JOB SCOPE (responsibilities, environment, etc)
• The desktop support engineer will serve as a project member for desktop technology migration project that covers the entire Hong Kong businesses from the campus sites to the branch offices.
• Plan, schedule, deploy and support desktop operating system upgrades on hardware that consists of desktops, laptops and workstations.
• Deploy new hardware and collect the old hardware for reuse or disposals and update the inventory.
• Communicate technical guidance and instruction to users on the use of Windows 10.
• Follow the bank’s information security and technology baselines and standards.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (beneficial skills and experience)
• Working experience in desktop operating system deployment projects.
• Skills in: Windows 10 operating system, internet and TCP/IP network.
• Familiarity with SCCM and desktop imaging will be an added advantage.
• Good communication & organizational skills.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Languages Cantonese and English
Functions : Customer Service/Call Centre/BPO
Industries : IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: Devops, Customer Services
level Hiring For: Mid Level
We look for individuals who share our passion for solving challenging problems. Intellectual curiosity, innovative thinking, ability to work on a team and a drive to succeed are all critical factors for anyone to be successful here. The potential and
The shortlisted candidate will be assigned to Government Department to provide system administration and support Job Duties: * Provide technical support for server virtualization platform as well as all systems and infrastructure services riding o
Duties: * To perform security monitoring and analysing, ensure proper defence, such as anti-virus software, passwords, and firewalls for vulnerabilities, weakness and for possible upgrades or improvement * To perform network and infrastructure
The shortlisted candidate will be assigned to Government Department to provide system support and maintenance of the UNIX and SAN storage systems Job Duties: * To perform and work with vendors and application teams to setup and configure various s
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content