Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.JR2106 WET Global Supplier Quality Manager
As a Wet Chemical Supplier Quality Manager, you will be responsible to support the overall metrological alignment strategy, execution plans and excursion prevention programs to develop Suppliers through Continuous Improvement Programs to ensure advance metrology is constantly applied to materials procured materials/services to Micron. You will work in close partnership with key stakeholders such as Global Quality, Global Procurement, Global Manufacturing Central Team (MCT), Operations, Product Engineering and R&D to develop, execute and measure the effectiveness of Supplier Programs.
In addition, you will support Supplier Performance Reviews to ensure suppliers receive timely and accurate supplier performance feedback based on consistent metrics and that the expectation of continuous improvement is understood and realized.Development Phase - Sourcing, Selection and Qualification Phase
About Micron Technology, Inc.
- Collaborate with Suppliers on their outgoing analysis capability to align Best-In-Class (BIC) method detection.
- Align and guide Suppliers to aligned Fab's advance technology needs which include but not limited to:
- Study BIC test analysis method and align with Supplier with the collaboration with site Chem Lab to support manufacturing needs (FOAK eval, routine quality monitoring, troubleshooting, improvements, etc.).
- Align, correlate, document with suppliers on lab methods / tools / practices and target to achieve low detection at ppq level contamination.
- To provide a platform for technical or knowledge sharing for SQE team.
- Conduct Regular Technical Meetings with Suppliers on metrology CIPs.
- Conduct constant look out of advance chemical analytical equipment and technology, work with internal site/supplier on results correlation and deploy into CIP with suppliers in compliance to advance technology
- Conduct research for ≤ 10nm particle detection and work with internal site/supplier on results correlation, and deploy into CIPs with suppliers in compliance to advance technology
- Lead Suppliers towards ISO17025 compliance.
- Set up, communicate, and ensure suppliers understood Micron metrology expectations.
- Support Category Strategy for Benchmark to/with Suppliers to ensure Controls and Preventive measures are in place to support Shift-Left-Strategy. Supplier/Material development programs.Participate and support test method benchmarking and analytics with Suppliers
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions transforming how the world uses information to enrich lifefor all
. With a relentless focus on our customers, technology leadership, and manufacturing and operational excellence, Micron delivers a rich portfolio of high-performance DRAM, NAND, and NOR memory and storage products through our Micron® and Crucial® brands. Every day, the innovations that our people create fuel the data economy, enabling advances in artificial intelligence and 5G applications that unleash opportunities - from the data center to the intelligent edge and across the client and mobile user experience.
To learn more, please visit micron.com/careers
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations,please contact at .