Job DescriptionThe health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Securities Services provides robust and reliable solutions that enhance performance and mitigate risk, today and in the future. Working with institutional investors, banks, insurance companies, governments and multinational corporations, Securities Services offers a range of fund administration, global custody, sub-custody and clearing, and corporate trust and loan agency services.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a WCS Performance Manager.Principal Responsibilities
- Assist with developing and implementing a robust operational management that maximizes operational performance, simplifies our functions and improves our client experience
- Consolidate and enhance existing governance and metrics to ensure performance and risk is appropriately tracked and measured across Client Services, ASP
- Managing regional costs and resourcing to ensure robust cost management discipline, and all benefits arising from cost management cost targets are tracked and delivered on time
- Collaborating with Digital Business Services, Financial Crime Risk (FCR), Risk Stewards and other relevant teams through a service management strategy to ensure that Wholesale Client Services meets Group requirements in terms of depth, quality and independent thought with consistent streamlined processes
- Providing and owning a single version of the truth for Client Services SLAs and KPIs across all functions
- Monitoring and reporting SLAs and KPIs to ensure early intervention and corrective action to achieve targets and providing insight to inform regional improvements in governance, reporting and execution requirements
- Championing the voice of the customer to build a culture of balancing commercial and client / customer imperatives at all times
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Outstanding understanding of HSBC Group structures, values, behaviors, processes and objectives
- Thorough understanding of the Group and the GB and CMB businesses, including products, propositions, services, systems, sales process, relationship management models, the financial services landscape and competitor developments
- Strong knowledge of the external environment - regulatory, political and competition with respect to AML & Sanctions industry best practice
- Highly developed understanding of end to end client / customer life cycle in Commercial and Global banking
- Exposure to Middle Office technology such as Client Vision, CRT, NGT, Global Links and ClientSphere and other HSBC systems such as HUB, HORIS etc.
- Experienced change leader with proven experience of sponsoring complex change regionally. Experience of Agile working and process optimisation activity is highly desirable
- Outstanding organizational and planning skills with experience of management of multiple complex regional programmes/business transformations, with knowledge on when and how to re-prioritise, or escalate as required
- Strong commercial mindset to ensure build, interlock and oversight of all associated cost, budget, FTE and governance related to multiple regional programmes of work
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.