Job Description :
Job Title: VP, Strategy and Corporate Development
Report to: CEO
Location: Taipei City, Taiwan
Our client is a leading Telecom and Service Provider group of companies based in Taiwan. This is a new position, new organization under CEO office.
- Identify, investigate, evaluate and negotiate strategic business alliances, joint ventures and investment opportunities that align with the company’s business plans and financial goals.
- Originate and lead the execution of corporate merger & acquisition, and asset acquisition and divestiture opportunities in the technology and electronics sectors.
- Define and execute strategic priorities and long-term goals for the strategic investment’s Evaluate all strategic investment opportunities, which may include joint ventures, strategic alliances, acquisitions or mergers.
- Manage equity research and investor relationships. Provide insights on market activity and present them to the CEO, Chairman, and Board of Directors. Analyze and present financial trends, competitor behavior, shareholder issues, and anything else that could impact the business.
- Collaborate with legal counsels, finance directors, business heads and other relevant parties to ensure alignment, partnership and cooperation across and within the group of companies.
- 15+ combined years’ experience in corporate development, strategic investments, and investor relation’s management. Understanding of the capital markets and key metrics for companies in the New Innovation, New Technology field in Taiwan.
- Has extensive experience in generating business results. A strong understanding of macroeconomics, capital markets trends, competitor activities, industry dynamics, and customer trends.
- Intimately familiar with financial modeling techniques and valuation methods used by analysts and investors.
- Have superb written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to draft engaging and impactful messages for inspiring employees and investors.
- Demonstrated leadership experience influencing, facilitating, and collaborating with all levels of leadership across multiple businesses to clearly articulate vision, strategy and proposals.
Qualified and interested Parties please apply with your CV and latest salary in Word format to . You can also reach us at +886-2-2757-7268#288.
Please note, that while Morgan Philips welcomes and appreciates all candidate response, volume of replies allows us to respond to short-listed candidates only. Resumes are collected for recruitment purposes only.