Job Description :
Job description of
APAC Vice President, Service
- Our client is a global engineering group, public company, HQ in Europe.
- The company designs and manufactures automation and electrification technologies that are used to operate mobile equipment.
Job location: Report to
Scope of the role
- Global President, Service Division
- Define and develop the long-term regional sales service strategy in line with the Division President goals & guidelines.
- Full Profit & Loss Responsibility for all service business executed in their assigned region.
- Worldwide Product responsibility for Service Product Engineering, spare parts management and data analytics.
- Ensure proper execution of the service scope in the assigned region.
- Understand service market tendencies and the service potential from the company and competitors’ installed base.
- Define the service and spare parts sales objectives and customer satisfaction goals according to the Division President guidelines.
- Develop and drive long-term service offerings, including spare parts, through analysis of Customer needs within the region.
- Support productizing service offering and ensure a standard service proposal is offered with every project.
- Direct and coordinate the Service Directors and Managers in order to reach their assigned service sales targets.
- Ensure service KPIs, including revenue and EBIT, are met for the service organization within the assigned region.
- Lead the Service Execution Centers (SEC) under its regional responsibility to ensure internal Customer satisfaction targets are met as per Division President guidelines.
- Deploy standards and global processes.
- Ensure proper allocation of capabilities in the Field Service organization.
- Ensure EHS compliance in all the countries of the assigned region.
- Support the development of standardized O&M manuals with the Center of Excellence (CoE)
- Define and promote spare parts lists and maintenance programs for their assigned Service product worldwide.
- Take ownership of eradicating non-conformities identified on site and related to the product design.
- Assess, develop, train and inspire service operation to achieve outstanding business results.
- More than 10 years solid experience working with global leading automation & mechanical companies
- Full P&L responsibility in service sales & operations management in APAC region
- Proven managerial experience
- Experience in negotiating international contracts
- Worked in a multicultural environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Engineering degree or equivalent background required
- MBA background will be a plus