Job Description :
My client is one of the most reputable MNC Insurance Company and they are looking for great talent to join their Security team.
As Regional Service Representative for Safety & Security (S&S) this role is responsible for service delivery/ operations;
Collaborate with various CRES colleagues (local, regional and global) to;
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with Group Security Manager APAC (service strategy/ policy)
- Ensure the professional integration and execution of S&S processes
- Drive and support the incident management process
- Contribute to project (construction, strategy etc) design as related to S&S protocols and test/ monitor implementation
- Co-ordinate, monitor and report on all processes associated with protection goals of Company and the global S&S concept
- Develop and maintain relevant reports, statistics, brochures, guidelines and training materials for S&S operations
- Train, delegate tasks, and set priorities for location Safety & Security Officers (LSSO)
- Identify skill gaps and develop training programs for CRES and Swiss Re employees in coordination with the Group Security Manager APAC.
- Manage and monitor the visitor (internal and external) management process
- Manage and monitor the administration of physical building access in the region
- Ensure Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) is in line with internal standards, checks and compliant with local statutory regulations
- Support preliminary investigations associated with OH&S incidents
- Manage and monitor building security systems (including video surveillance, intrusion detection, alarms etc)
- Recruit, train and supervise security officers and guards (as needed)
- Applying global guidelines, triage and co-ordinate with LSSO security operations for conference & events.
- Conduct preliminary investigations associated with loss and theft of property, coordinate with the specialized compliance unit.
- Work closely with internal and external divisions, employees and companies
- Maintain good working relationships with official bodies, authorities, companies and suppliers.
- Bachelor's degree is an advantage but not mandatory.
- Minimum 8 years real estate, facility and/or security operations management experience required.
- Minimum 5 years supervisory experience required.
- Demonstrable experience building customer relationships and creating solutions within a matrix organisation.
- Possess leadership and management skills essential in guiding teams and ability to engage, influence and inspire staff.
- Strong knowledge of corporate security protocols and standards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English including strong presentation skills; ability to write professional documents in a clear, concise manner.
- Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the Apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.