Job Description :
Vice President, BU Head, Consumer Electronics
We are seeking VP, BU Head for a leading Consumer Electronics design & manufacturing company based in Taipei, Taiwan.
This role will report to CEO and be fully accountable for Profit & Loss for the business unit. Frequent business travels will be required.
Nice to have:
- Has worked until recent past or is presently working for a publicly listed company doing at least USD 500 million of annual revenues which is engaged in electronics component, module or system manufacturing business and employed at least 5,000 people.
- Currently holds a senior post, most likely Vice President, for at least a couple of years and managing an electronics BU doing at least USD200 million business and a group of at least 1,500 people with Manufacturing (Production, Process Engineering, MPI, QA, RD), Sales, and Program Management functions under the said person's direct management.
- He/she must have at least 8 years of factory management experience in his career; such experience must be acquired in one or more sizable electronics companies producing at least USD100 million annual output.
- Native Chinese speaker or at least can communicate adequately in Chinese speaking business environment for the last 3 to 5 years.
- Speaks adequate English socially along with ability to conduct business dealings in English with Westerners
- University degree along with high capability to deal with technical business and product specs internally and externally.
- Has worked in China plus preferably another location.
- University degree in science or engineering plus graduate degree in business or STEM
- Has exposure to Supply Chain Management and experience dealing with large corporations on the vendor side.
- Has experience serving Key Multinational Accounts, i.e. Apple, Google, Amazon, Microsoft, HuaWei and understand their stringent requirements.
- Knows how to interpret costs, benefits and business implications from financial statements and Big Data.
- Has experience handling Crisis Management related to Labor Strike, Epidemics, Floods, Earthquake, Fire, Social/Political Induced Crisis Causing Prolonged Materials/Components Shortage, etc.
- Has experience managing cross functional team to tackle major project or develop new product.
- Has experience managing grass roots manufacturing plant setup and startup.
Qualified and interested Parties please apply with your CV and latest salary in Word format to . You can also reach us at +886-2-2757-7268#288.
Please note, that while Morgan Philips welcomes and appreciates all candidate response, volume of replies allows us to respond to short-listed candidates only. Resumes are collected for recruitment purposes only.