Job Description :
Our client, a public sector in hospitality industry, is now looking for Developers role at different levels to join their mobile development team.
- Responsible for the design, development, implementation, enhancement, testing and technical support of various systems/applications/infrastructure
- Conduct detailed system analysis and problem diagnosis; propose, develop and implement IT solutions.
- Design and complete requirement specifications for different components for application systems.
- Prepare system specifications and cases of testing; maintain systems documentations and monitor service provision of IT solutions.
- Assist in the provision of consultancy based on IT and industry expertise and conduct feasibility study including recommendations for new IT solutions.
- Conduct quality assurance according to established guidelines and procedures to ensure the delivery of quality products.
- Prepare and perform various stages of testing including unit test, integration test, system test, load test etc.
- Provide maintenance and operation services for IT systems
- Liaise with users, contractors and other IT teams for system development and maintenance.
- Prepare user guide and conduct user training.
- Provide end-user support services including product evaluation, trouble shooting and help-desk functions.
- Bachelor Degree, Higher Diploma or Associate Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Candidate who fulfils SOME of the experience below are qualified to apply, and will be assigned to relevant team based on your working experience:
- iOS and Android
- SWIFT, Objective-C, Java, React Native
- Xcode, Android studio, Visual Studio Code
- Node.js, IoT interface
- Java / MVC Development/ J2EE / JSP / Ext js / AJAX / JQuery / HTML5
- MSSQL/ React js/ GXT
- Tomcat / Ansible / ElasticSearch / Silkperformer / WebLogic
- VBS/ SharePoint
- Mobile App (iOS/ Android) / React Native / SWIFT / ECMAScript
- Oracle Weblogic / Liferay Portal
- NoSQL (e.g. HBase, HIVE), Big Data (Apache Hadoop), Python
- MSSQL / Informix/ Business Intelligence / Data Mart / SAS
- AIX / Linux / Windows / Sybase / Oracle / MySQL / MSSQL
- Fresh graduate will be considered as Junior Programmer; Candidates with 2 years of experience or above will be considered as Programmer; 4 years of experience or above will be considered as Analyst Programmer
Interested parties please email a MS Word version resume and expected salary to and quote the job reference no.