Job Description :
Our client, in public service sector, is now looking for Programmer to join within their development team.
- Responsible for the design, development, implementation, enhancement, testing and technical support of various systems / applications
- Conduct detailed system analysis and problem diagnosis; propose, develop and implement IT solutions.
- Design and complete requirement specifications for different components for application systems.
- Prepare system specifications and cases of testing; maintain systems documentations and monitor service provision of IT solutions.
- Assist in the provision of consultancy based on IT and industry expertise and conduct feasibility study including recommendations for new IT solutions.
- Conduct quality assurance according to established guidelines and procedures to ensure the delivery of quality products.
- Prepare and perform various stages of testing including unit test, integration test, system test, load test etc.
- Provide maintenance and operation services for IT systems.
- Liaise with users, contractors and other IT teams for system development and maintenance.
- Prepare user guide and conduct user training.
- Provide end-user support services including product evaluation, trouble shooting and help-desk functions.
- Higher Diploma, Associate Degree or Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Web or mobile app development using iOS / Android platform
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Fresh graduate will be considered as Junior Programmer; Candidates with 2 years of experience or above will be considered as Programmer; 4 years of experience or above will be considered as Analyst Programmer
- Immediate available is preferred
Interested parties please email a MS Word version resume and expected salary to and quote the job reference no.