The Public Affairs Manager will be based in Beijing and report to the UPS China Public Affairs Director. He/she is responsible for providing Public Affairs support to business units to achieve business goals while ensuring regulatory compliance. He/She is directly involved in developing and implementing various public affairs projects that strategically support the business goal and build UPS thought leadership in China. This position interacts regularly and independently with senior management and external stakeholders (government authorities, NGO, industry associations, etc.). This position is an individual contributor but widely supported by China and Region cross-function team.
The key responsibilities of the Beijing-based Public Affairs Manager includes but not limited to:
- Support PA Director to develop and implement China-related government affairs advocacy plan and identify policy/political priorities for UPS China;
- Represent key positions directly and through industry associations/coalitions to the government in China to enable a friendly regulatory environment for the growth of UPS;
- Work collaboratively and transparently with the UPS business units to ensure alignment between core business priorities, public policy goals and strategies;
- Lead and coordinate with cross-function in China and region on special projects;
- Faciilitate high-level meetings between UPS executives and key stakeholders, incl. senior govt. officials, regulators, industry associations and alliance partners to promote and advocate the company's public policies.
• Minimum 8 years experience in Public Affairs and relevant areas with project management skills in agency and/or in-house;
• Prepared to assume a wider leadership role in addressing strategic business issues;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Matured personality; strong professionalism and long-term view towards career development;
• Ability to work in a fast-pace, results oriented environment;
• Available for business travel.
• Bachelor degree and above, MBA is preferred.
The Operation Management Trainee is to cultivate operation talents for management positions. This trainee needs to do job rotation in the operation centers and Hub, working as an Operation Assistant,
China District Regulatory Risk Management Supervisor (RRMS) The China District Regulatory Risk Management Supervisor (RRMS) is responsible for pulling out new regulatory requirements and planning, de
Key Responsibilities * Work closely with sales team to identify revenue and profit growth opportunities; evaluate the revenue impact of business changes * Estimate the impact for all pricing pro
Job Description : The Trade Compliance Supervisor manages the brokerage site's financial performance. He/she organizes and prioritizes workloads and maintains standard operating procedures (SOPs) and ensures compliance. He/she supports operations, m
Job Summary The candidate supervises many of the daily activities for an account, department, or station of a warehouse operation, ensuring inventory accuracy, adherence to quality standards and effe
LC857: Manager Field Financial Planning & Analysis Job Family: FXE-LAC: Management Finance Santiago, Region Metropolitana de Santiago 8060103Welcome Welcome to FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean Division Employment Opportunities Site! FedEx
About Us The complexity of international tradeincreases over the years with policies ever changing. In this environment,businesses are in search of a partner who can be their trusted advisor in thema
LC571: Manager Properties & Real Estate: Manager Planning & Engineering Job Family: FXE-LAC: Planning & Engineering Santiago, Region Metropolitana de Santiago 8060103 * Selects, trains, develops, and motivates a staff of Specialists, Administers
Job Summary The Gateway Supervisor monitors operational activities including loading and unloading at the Gateway. The Gateway Supervisor coordinates Air Hub operational activities to ensure timely p
Job Family: FXE-LAC: Information Technology Santiago, Region Metropolitana de Santiago 8060103Welcome Welcome to FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean Division Employment Opportunities Site! FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content