1. Manage Major accounts for assigned territory
2. Identify sales opportunities for air freight & ocean freight
3. Conduct sales call to obtain new business.
4. Achieve agreed sales targets and business objectives
5. Manage and develop assigned area to fulfill individual target on volume & revenue.
6. Prepare and conduct customer activities, calls, presentations, negotiations and contracts.
7. Update CRM tools to keep track of sales activities, customer data and market intelligence
8. Partner with cross-functional teams on RFQ, pricing and handover preparations
1. Min. 5-years sales or related experience, preferably in forwarding / logistics / express industry
2. Positive attitude, strong influencing skills, and an eye for business opportunities. You
will also demonstrate the ability to multi-task and follow through on commitments
made to the customer. Effective communication abilities in English and Mandarin is essential to the success of this role.
3. Good MS office skills(PowerPoint & Excel)
4. Candidate must possess own vehicle