As a Global Brokerage Support Supervisor, you will play akey role in providing support and enhancements to existing and new operationssystems - ensuring projects are aligned with the corporate strategy and APACRegion Brokerage MOP. You will gather business requirements, initiatefeasibility studies, and maintain data for the project's life cycle. Your rolealso serves as liaison between stakeholders, software engineers, and softwareusers.
The exciting opportunity allows you to conduct projectfeasibility studies, develop business requirements for new functionality andconduct user acceptance testing. You will provide end user project support andresponds to ad hoc requests.
• Assist todevelop business cases to ensure projects are aligned with UPS's corporatestrategy.
• Providesupport by conducting cost benefit analyses to ensure effective use of UPSresources and maximum return-on-investment.
• Conductssurvey meetings with end users to clarify business requests and determineproject cost.
• Runs testscripts to ensure applications meet end users needs.
• Attendsstakeholders’ status meetings to provide application progress reports.
• Maintainsapplication documentation to ensure user guides are current and user-friendly.
• Conferswith requestors and Information Systems (IS) to ensure project scope is clearlydefined.
• Createsfunctional design requirements to define how the application will perform.
• Reviewrequest and confers with cross functional teams to prevent applicationredundancy and ensure the project aligns with business needs
• Possess a Bachelor's Degree inComputer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Business or related fields.
• More than 3 years of workingexperience in system support capacity. Those with brokerage related experienceand exposure to small package operations would be advantageous.
• Has experience using CustomsBrokerage related systems for small package and/or freight processing.
• Ability to gather and definebusiness requirements for IT projects. You will also have some background intesting system enhancements.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office toolsand SQL would be beneficial.
• Keen eye for detail, criticalthinking, troubleshooting skills and a positive attitude.
• Proficient in both written andcommunication in English and Chinese. You will be liaising with Mandarin-speakingend users, stakeholders, software engineers, etc.
• Comfortable to travel within Taiwan(only when required).
• This position may require thesuccessful candidate to perform shift work.
JobSummary Plan and define innovative and highlyeffective digital marketing strategies. Deliver measurable business results anddrive growth of UPS China through digital channel. Turn insights and ide
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content