About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.The Role ResponsibilitiesStrategy
- Provide CMPS product coverage for Retail Banking (RB) clients
- Deliver treasury revenue target through active marketing and sales of Treasury products to clients.
- Comply with all applicable Bank&rsquos internal policies and external laws and regulation.
Scope of Role
- The role holder will be responsible for the budget volume of CMPS business and therefore to establish an agenda of the top business and plan to address the same.
- Ensure accurate and timely execution of FX and Structured Deposit transactions for our retail clients.
- Responsible to achieve FX and Structured Deposit revenue budget
- Provide timely markets outlook as well as FX and Structured Deposit product advice based on customer financial objectives and needs
- Comply with all procedures, policies and sales process of the bank
- Comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and, in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and line manager.
- Accountable for implementing and complying with AML requirements when performing duties.
- Comply with the respective Money Laundering Prevention Procedures and be alert at all times to unusual or possibly suspicious customer activity and should report any suspicious activity to AML Surveillance Team and line manager as well as directly to the Country MLPO in urgent or exceptional circumstances.
- Mitigation of risks and resolution of issues in a timely manner including developing suitable controls and measuring their effectiveness.
- Proactive identification and reporting of risks and concerns.
- Adherence to laws and regulations, internal risk and compliance policies (including anti-money laundry, sanction, anti-bribery & corruption and relevant FCC risks) and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Timely completion of all mandatory risk and compliance training, including e-learning by the set deadlines.
- Fully understand the importance of consumer rights protection, prevent damage to consumer&rsquos best interest, implement regulatory requirements related to consumer rights protection, ensure to complete relevant trainings and to always embed consumer rights protection mindset when performing daily work.
- Fully understand the importance of fraud prevention, prevent fraud risks, maintain safe and steady operation of the position, implement regulatory requirements of fraud prevention, strictly execute DOIs of the department, ensure to complete relevant trainings and embed fraud prevention in daily work.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group&rsquos Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the [country / business unit / function/XXX [team] to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank&rsquos Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients Effective Financial Markets Financial Crime ComplianceThe Right Environment.] *
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
[Where relevant - Additionally, for subsidiaries or relevant non -subsidiaries]
- [Insert local regulator e.g. PRA/FCA prescribed responsibilities and Rationale for allocation].
- Serve as a Director of the Board of [insert name of entities]
- Exercise authorities delegated by the Board of Directors and act in accordance with Articles of Association (or equivalent)
Understand, acknowledge and comply with the requirements onindividual accountabilities and responsibilities of the job set out in applicable local laws and regulations as well as SCB internal policies
- Effectively ensure and intensify internal controls by keeping abreast with developments of applicable local laws and regulations on accountabilities
- Perform job duties with diligence, contribute to efforts as an individual or as a team member so as to avoid any actual or potential legal sanctions, regulatory penalties, material financial loss, or adverse reputational impact on the Bank
- Be responsible for failure to follow relevant rules and processes, failure to properly perform the responsibilities, and implement corrections
- Cooperate with any investigations or reviews on regulatory failure such as accountability review
任何关于管定调查或审查，例，问责审查Our Ideal CandidateFundamental
- Minimum Bachelor Degree with 3 - 5 years of Treasury Sales or trading experience in FX, additional knowledge and experience in Structured Products, Fixed Income and/or Equities will be an advantage
- Excellent treasury product and industry knowledge and related policies & processes & regulatory requirements
- Good ability to provide leadership, guidance and inspiration to the customers, RMs and other partners
- Strong sense of self motivation and discipline in execution
- Good communication and negotiation skills with the ability to influence outcomes
- Good ability to network with internal and external business stakeholders
Other than above roles, job holder should follow other job duties and responsibilities assigned by line manager from time to time.
Above key responsibilities and selection criteria are the major assessment to assess the staff if qualified during probation and competent after probation. Failing to satisfy any of the aforesaid requirements, e.g. failing to pass the Day 1 Readiness training, the employee will be deemed not meeting the recruitment requirement for passing probation, and the Bank is entitled to terminate the employee&rsquos employment contract immediately. For employee who have passed the probation, failing to pass the Day 1 Readiness training will be taken as assessment basis for job incompetency.
以上主工作责岗任是于考试期是符录件工作胜任与准倘若工未能满足述，例未能通过未先培训（Day1 Readiness Training）测试，则该工将被视为符试期录件，行有立终止工劳动；对于已过试期工，未能通过未先培训（Day1 Readiness Training）测试，将作为胜任工作工作岗考
Before attend and pass the Day 1 Readiness (D1R) and WM Introduction Certification course, the employee should not perform any kind of business communication / engagement to customers.
Accountable for implementing and complying with AML requirements when performing duties.
Please note that the job description above will be reviewed during the Job Objective setting every year, which may be amended and agreed where necessary by the employee and the line manager.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.