About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.The Role ResponsibilitiesStrategy岗战略
- Provide CMPS product coverage for Business Banking (BB) clients
为渣BB 中业供 CMPS产务
- Deliver treasury revenue target through active marketing and sales of Treasury products to clients.
- Increase Treasury product penetration rate for BB segment and clients.
- Comply with all applicable Bank&rsquos internal policies and external laws and regulation.
- Provide CMPS FX sales coverage to BB segment and clients.
- Achieve individual revenue budget.
- Execute FX hedging deals for BB clients.
- Generate new product ideas and identify new market opportunities.
- Maintain high level of professionalism when conducting consultations, profiling customers and structuring transaction of deals based on client requirements.
- Maintain close working relationship with stakeholders and client in BB client product related issues.
- Provide product training/market update to stakeholders and assist in marketing activities.
- Timely response to client inquiry and complain.
- Ensure proper handling of customer deals and execution.
- Adherence to laws and regulations, internal risk and compliance policies (including anti-money laundry, sanction, anti-bribery & corruption and relevant FCC risks) and the Group Code of Conduct. Accountable for implementing and complying with AML requirements when performing duties. Comply with the respective Money Laundering Prevention Procedures and be alert at all times to unusual or possibly suspicious customer activity, and should report any suspicious activity to AML Surveillance Team and line manager as well as directly to the Country MLPO in urgent or exceptional circumstances.
- Fully understand the importance of consumer rights protection, prevent damage to consumer&rsquos best interest, implement regulatory requirements related to consumer rights protection, ensure to complete relevant trainings and to always embed consumer rights protection mindset when performing daily work.
- Fully understand the importance of fraud prevention, prevent fraud risks, maintain safe and steady operation of the position, implement regulatory requirements of fraud prevention, strictly execute DOIs of the department, ensure to complete relevant trainings and embed fraud prevention in daily work.
解，认欺诈性，防范欺诈风险，维日常业务作安稳执行实施对欺诈管，严按照部门作手册执行相关业务作，确完相关培训，把对欺诈嵌入到日常工作中Regulatory & Business Conduct管工行为准则
- Understand, acknowledge and comply with the requirements onindividual accountabilities and responsibilities of the job set out in applicable local laws and regulations as well as SCB internal policies
- Effectively ensure and intensify internal controls by keeping abreast with developments of applicable local laws and regulations on accountabilities
- Perform job duties with diligence, contribute to efforts as an individual or as a team member so as to avoid any actual or potential legal sanctions, regulatory penalties, material financial loss, or adverse reputational impact on the Bank
- Be responsible for failure to follow relevant rules and processes, failure to properly perform the responsibilities, and implement corrections
- Cooperate with any investigations or reviews on regulatory failure such as accountability review
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group&rsquos Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Other than above responsibilities, job holder should follow other job duties and responsibilities assigned by line manager from time to time.
- Accountable for implementing and complying with AML requirements when performing duties.
- Accountable for Consumer Rights Protection Requirements.
- Please note that the job description above will be reviewed during the Job Objective setting every year, which may be amended and agreed where necessary by the employee and the line manager.
请了解，上述岗责述JD业务目JO将能直线或工个人情况进行年年审，并作出修Job Holder Key Measurables业务价准
- Quality and sustainability of product revenue performance
- Conversion ratio of existing to bank clients to new to CMPS product
- Client satisfaction and loyalty
- Stakeholder Feedback Survey
- Operation loss, compliance & breaches
- Adherence to all applicable Bank&rsquos internal policies and external laws and regulation. Timely completion of all compliance-related requirements and sound audit outcomes
守本地法律法以渣内部策准时完所有与相关培训，维良好内外部审计果Our Ideal Candidate
- Timely completion of all compliance-related requirements and sound audit outcomes
- Job holder with CFA, FRM, CPA certification is plus.
- Job holder has Corporate Banking RM or FX Sales experience is plus
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.