A well-established traditional bank.
- Oversee the production of the financial consolidation for the Group and parent Bank
- Plan and control the production of interim/ annual accounts of Group companies, including the result announcement and booklet compilation
- Liaise with auditors for both audit and profit tax matters related to the Group
- Standardize the accounting policies for both local and overseas branch
- Oversee the maintenance of reporting infrastructure for regional financial reports
- Manage all activities of regular financial reporting, which includes month-end closing, monthly report preparation and variance explanation
- Coordinate with various overseas branches for capturing of data for regional financial reporting function
- Support subsidiary and branches on financial management function which includes monitoring and preparing regulatory reports
- Degree holder in Accounting or Business related disciplines
- Qualified in ACCA, HKICPA or equivalent
- 10 -12 years finance/ accounting experience in banking industry
- Good knowledge of accounting principles, procedures and government regulations
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Good Command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the Apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.