Job DescriptionThe health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Through Business Banking our global network offers comprehensive support and services to businesses in the SME market. From expanding overseas to managing the cash and trade flows of an established enterprise, the Business Banking team of Relationship Managers and Product Specialists provides a range of end-to-end solutions designed to help small and large businesses reach their potential.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a SVP, Innovation and Growth, BB.Principal Responsibilities
- Be a key part within an agile strategy team focusing on digital proposition development and commercialisation for Business Banking
- Lead as business owner and drive digital strategy collaborating with various digital flagships on: product requirement, segmentation focus, customer need, go-to-market (GTM) strategy, pricing strategy, distribution and support/servicing model and business appetite etc
- Lead and collaborate with stakeholders across multiple markets, including the Greater Bay Area (GBA), to implement commercialisation campaigns, with agility to test and learn different approaches
- Lead iterative research on digital trends, innovative products, competition landscape and customer needs for business insights and potential innovation of new propositions
- Connect digital initiatives across project teams, products, marketing, communications and the frontline to ensure an integrated commercialisation approach on execution
- Transform digital culture in the business. Develop platforms and tools to empower frontline capability to capture emerging opportunities by new digital propositions
- Identify external value network partnership opportunity
- 5-8 years of experience in management consulting, digital strategy, product development/commercialisation or e-Commerce. Experience in financial service industry is preferred but not mandatory
- Consulting ability to influence both internal and external business partners
- Good grasp of emerging / innovative propositional trends (e.g. open API, digital payment, digital marketing, new retail etc.) and their implication to commercial market, especially in B2B scenario
- Self-motivated to keep abreast of evolving technology trend and look for opportunity of adoption
- Knowledge / experience in customer acquisition, product commercialisation and pricing strategy
- Analytical capability to evaluate and identify optimal options of GTM strategy
- Stakeholders management skills and ability to navigate across complex organization
- Experience in handling strategic conversation with C-level executives
- Creative thinking to generate ideas balancing business impact, cost and time to market
- Experience of coaching junior project team members will be a plus
- Understanding of Commercial Banking business, customer and products will be an advantage
- As the role may require cross-border collaboration with China team, fluency in Mandarin will be considered as advantage but not mandatory
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Hong Kong is required.You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.