We are a leading chemical company, with the best teams developing intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. Our success as a company relies on the engagement of our employees. We encourage our employees to develop their strengths, and we recognize their achievements. For you, this means a wide variety of job roles, and exciting opportunities for learning and career development.Description
BASF has been a committed partner to Greater China since 1885. With large production sites in Shanghai, Nanjing and Chongqing, BASF is a major foreign investor in the country’s chemical industry, and operates the Innovation Campus Shanghai, a global and regional research and development hub. BASF posted sales of over €7.3 billion in 2019 to customers in Greater China and employed 9,230 people as of the end of that year. For further information, please visit www.basf.com/cn/en
BASF is currently building a new Verbund site in Zhanjiang, Guangdong province. Announced in July 2018 and officially commenced in November 2019, BASF Guangdong Verbund site project would be BASF’s largest investment with up to US$10 billion upon completion and would be operated under the sole responsibility of BASF. The site would ultimately be the third-largest BASF site worldwide, and will be built into a role model for smart manufacturing and sustainable production by utilizing the latest digital technologies and applying the highest safety standards.
To independently handle the recruitment activities, including recruitment operations and projects. Promote BASF employer branding and Employer Value Proposition(EVP) to target groups.
- Work closely with the local HR teams and line managers to understand business drivers and dynamics that affect requirements for recruitment.
- Effectively manage overall recruitment process: select suitable channels and source the appropriate candidates for line manager's interview; coordinate the overall interview arrangements and follow up candidates’ on-boarding.
- Manage satisfaction of both line managers and candidates to enhance employer branding and EVP throughout the recruitment process.
- Manage the relationship with the Recruitment service provider(s) and monitor performance against SLA and KPI’s
- Provide necessary market intelligence to the line managers on recruitment.
- Develop effective talent sourcing, including direct sourcing, research, networking and other creative channels. Build up recruitment pipeline and talent pool upon business needs.
- Work with recruitment system (Taleo) smoothly and make sure all the data in the system to be maintained timely.
- Analyze and track recruitment progress and results, provide continuous improvement based on of KPI and business needs.
- Submission of hiring details for employee ID e.g. new joiners and maintain position ID (tracking of staff movement)
- Other recruitment projects assigned by managers
- Bachelor Degree.
- Has can-do attitude and take high ownership in daily work.
- At least 5 years solid recruitment experience in recruitment agencies or multinational companies. Experience for Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is a plus.
- Understand diverse cultures and could adapt into different communication styles. Strong influencing, communication skills and relationship-building skills with hiring managers and candidates.
- Experience of project management is a plus.
- Fluent in oral and written English.