Job Description :
Title: Strategic Transport Analyst for OEM Liaison
Department: BRC- Strategic Transport Analysis Unit
- Lead and manage existing collaborations with automotive manufacturers in China and Asia.
- Establish new partnerships with automakers in the region.
- Track automakers technology developments, deployment and strategies in China and Asia.
- Develop unique and competitive positioning for in-house technologies to support technology uptake and deployment.
- Analyze the effects of forthcoming policies/regulations/standards globally on regional automakers, and their impacts on technology development/deployment, technology exports/imports, mid-long-term strategy and overall competitiveness.
- Gather and maintain up-to-date market intelligence; develop subject matter expertise on regional auto-industry.
- Provide timely and relevant insights to inform the development of in-house transportation outlook for the region.
- Collaborate effectively with Aramco’s global transport research centers by sharing expertise and participate in regular discussions and joint projects.
- Participate in various strategic transport studies aimed at understanding the interplay between future engine and fuel technologies, and global energy demand/supply landscape.
- Participate in applied research studies related to fuel requirements of advanced and future transportation engines.
- Assist to foster professional relationships with government, local and international research institutions and industrial partners.
- Assist to prepare material for patents, make presentations, and publish technical paper or articles in peer-reviewed journals and other public media.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as directed by Line Manager.
- Bachelor Degree in a relevant engineering field with 8-10 years of work experience in the automotive industry.
- Strong network with automakers, especially in China, preferably within the region.
- Ability to quickly establish lasting relationships with multiple automakers.
- International/overseas experiences are viewed favorably.
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluently in Mandarin and English. Other languages within the region (e.g. Japanese, Korean) will be a great plus.
If you are interested in this unique and exciting opportunity, please send your latest resume to