Job Description :
Our Client is a Japanese Famous Shopping Mall, now they are looking for an experienced Department [零食部/雜貨部]Manager to support their team.
Working Location: Tsim Sha Tsui / Tsuen Wan
- Managing and executing activities related to the promotion
- Merchandising for your category of products and in accordance to Company's standard and guidelines
- Develops and maintain creative store layout and product merchandising
- Directly supervises department associates to ensure they are in compliance with established store policies and procedures.
- Lead, develop and motivate a team of staff to attain a high level of customer service and sales performance
- Be in tune with key product developments and market trends to execute sales forecasting, manage inventory turnover and develop strategies to achieve divisional goals
- Proactively supports any promotional activity within the store and contributes to an effective working environment
- At least 3years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong merchandising skills with the ability to drive business through creativity and extensive product knowledge
- Strong verbal communication skills supported by a positive can do attitude
- 5-day work week (On shift, 9 hours working + 1hour meal break)
- Public Holidays
- Competitive Salary Package
- Guaranteed 13 Months’ Pay
- On-Job Training
- Group Medical Benefits Coverage (In-patient, Out-patient and Dental)
- Full-Paid Sick Leave (12 days per year), Annual Leave (14days - 21days), Maternity Leave, Paternity Leave, Marriage Leave, Birthday Leave
- Staff Purchase Discounts
Training will be provided overseas upon onboard.