Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.JR20705 SR/ Tactical Planner (Evergreen)
As a Assembly & Test Tactical Planning Snr/Tactical Planner, you will focus primarily within the 0-13 weeks time frame with special emphasis on 2 weeks execution window for products you are responsible for. You are responsible to drive an optimized network through factory load process. manage AT Inventory and drive Backend Manufacturing Due Dates Metrics to achieve targets. You will monitor our build plans, capacity gaps, SPO solves to ensure we can, and do perform as planned, in order to execute to our sales plans/manufacturing targets. You need to drive and standardize AT tactical planning business process/system and deploy tactical strategies supporting Micron's strategic objectives. You will work cross functionally with supply Chain and our manufacturing sites to stay aligned to shifting supply and demand in an agile manner. You are required to communicate plan gaps in a structured cohesive and timely fashion and drive accountability into the right area via attention to key metrics.Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:Manage AT Inventory
Drive for optimized factory network to meet demand through factory load process
- Establish and implement backend (AT) inventory management business process Interact with GSM Tactical Supply Planning, Business Units (BUs) to define inventory target/Week Of Sales
- Report and drive backend inventory to meet business target
- Improve business process maturity level constantly
- Interact with GSM Tactical Supply Planning to meet demand in utmost agility
- Work with GSM Tactical Supply Planning, AT Capacity & Strategic Planning and AT Site Planning on action plans to resolve supply shortage to meet demand in the planning horizon
- Partner with AT Strategic Planning to deploy our loading strategies/optimization within backend network in Tactical Horizon
Drive and Achieve Backend Manufacturing Due Date Targets
Drive and Standardize AT Tactical Planning Business Process/Systems
- Understand and articulate root cause of Global MFG Due Date miss
- Drive to implement corrective action (CA) and preventive action (PA) from stakeholder(s)
- Optimize the Due Date metrics associated with Business Process (BP), systems, tools across backend manufacturing
- Report metrics to your managers/organization leader(s)
Ensure a Safe, Compliant, and Ethical Work Environment
- Identify existing backend planning business processes/systems Opportunity For Improvement (OFI)
- Facilitate backend planning business process standardization/systems development and alignment Perform documentation of business process
- Conduct regular reviews to improve business process maturity
- Collaborate with BECP Business Process team, System Process Engineer (SPE) team, GSM
Participate in Projects
- Comply with company safety, labor, and ethics policies
- Encourage a culture of safety and recognize contributions made to supporting a safe work environments
- Participate in process improvement activities
- Identify errors before they get to the next step
- Provide timely feedback when quality, safety, or ethical issues arise
- Follow and support company-wide and department safety procedures to maintain a clean, safe, and accident-free work environment
- Promote high integrity processes that will enable immediate sharing of problems, issues and solutions with management team.
- Participate in meetings as a subject matter expert
- Assist with analysis of current and future processes/systems
- Complete tasks by assigned due date
- Communicate status of tasks
- Report issues, risks, changes, and quality concerns to the project manager and team Assist with documentation and training needs for new processes
Proven problem-solving, decision-making, and financial skills
Demonstrated ability to effectively lead and present to small and large groups
Decision making skills using data analysis techniques
Demonstrated ability to communicate well with peers and managers.
Experience in each of the following:
About Micron Technology, Inc.
- Supply Chain Management
- Semiconductor Industry
- Manufacturing Management
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions transforming how the world uses information to enrich lifefor all
. With a relentless focus on our customers, technology leadership, and manufacturing and operational excellence, Micron delivers a rich portfolio of high-performance DRAM, NAND, and NOR memory and storage products through our Micron and Crucial brands. Every day, the innovations that our people create fuel the data economy, enabling advances in artificial intelligence and 5G applications that unleash opportunities - from the data center to the intelligent edge and across the client and mobile user experience.
To learn more, please visit micron.com/careers
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations,please contact at .
Micron Prohibits the use of child labor and complies with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and other international and industry labor standards.
Micron does not charge candidates any recruitment fees or unlawfully collect any other payment from candidates as consideration for their employment with Micron.