Responsible for application design, development and maintenance.
He / she needs to keep abreast with the latest technology on web/mobile/cloud development and familiar with Agile development methodology.
• Designs and codes applications, system interfaces and reporting systems
• Performs technical feasibility evaluation
• Performs effort estimation of work items
• Contributes to technical design documentation
• Collaborates with other team members to design and implements complex enhancement features
• Performs unit tests, system integration tests and coordinates user acceptance tests
• Conducts application performance tuning
• Adheres to coding standard and best practices established.
• Maintains and enhances existing applications
• Degree holder in Computer Science or related disciplines
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in application development preferably on Agile methodology
• Experience in developing cloud and microservices based enterprise low-latency, high-availability and performant applications
• Solid experience in front-end / server-side / Java Development.
• Hands-on advance programming experience in: Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, RESTful API, WebSocket, socket.io, AJAX, JSON and Bootstrap
• Working knowledge of Linux system administration and developing database applications (e.g. MongoDB, MySQL)
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tool, such as Git
• Prior experience in Microservice solutions, AWS, DevOps, JUnit, JMeter, Jenkins, Docker, Kafka, and NoSQL solutions would be an added advantage
• Willing to learn, proactive and a good team player
• Good command in English
Functions : IT, Others
Industries : IT/Computers - Software, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: Project Manager, System Analyst (.net and Java), Network Consultant, Programmer
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
A project in a leading retail group is now looking for an talented Quality Assurance to join their dynamic team.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content