Job Description :
• Responsible for managing all elements of the EHS function, including annual operating plan, annual assurance letter process, EHS management systems deployment, compliance audits, best practices exchange, event reporting and corrective action closures, internal/external reporting and compliance assurance.
• Lead a Site EHS team ensuring site compliance with national laws and regulations as well EHS standards.
• Lead site Process Safety Management (PSM) including MOC, PHA, PSSR, SIL Assessment etc.
• Manage industrial Hygiene management including employee medical examination
• Ensure necessary safety training is delivered to all required employees.
• Drive increased awareness of EHS processes and practices to leadership, operations and administrative groups.
• Integrate and partner with business leaders demonstrating EHS value in creating a culture supporting prevention and compliance.
• Manage site Safety & Environment Management System according to EHS policies. Revise and implement EHS policies and programs to maintain alignment with JV partners.
• Support Management and other department with EHS Knowledge.
• Monitor & report site EHS performance.
Education: Bachelor's Degree: Chemical engineering or process, chemical equipment, process safety or similar.
Experiences: Min. 15 years working experiences in Chemical or Petrochemical industries preferred a JV environment. Also the EHS experience in chemical project or new plant start-up phase is a plus.
Know-how/skills: Hazard identification skill, Physical goods control & security management skill. With good team management skills. Fully understand the Construction and Operations activities. Familiar with international and China national codes and standards
Good command in English language, both spoken and written.
If you are interested in this opportunity, pls send your updated CV to mailto: or directly contact Elisa Xu @ 021 31032216 / 18917526323.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content