Job Description :Role Title
称: SFE ManagerReport to
上：SFE & RTM DirectorLocation
The position of SFE Manager
is a key position to optimize resources to accelerate growth of GCH China, this role will be partner to Business Units to continue drive sales and operation efficiency through below pillars:
- Recommendations on key sales effectiveness drivers
- Productivity Management (tools & report)
- Professional knowledge of channel & deeper understanding of GCH business to supports the sales structure reform
- Smart target setting logic & process to encourage & drive sales performance
- Route planning & Sales Call Effectiveness Optimization
- Target Management
- Fine-tune to make target more reasonable
- Align with sales team target management SOP
- Target management system development
- Market potential analysis
- Customer profiling and segmentation
主工作责：Sales force effectiveness:Strategy
- Provide subject matter expertise in Go To market models, Sales/Management Competency Development, Sales Sizing/Optimization, Segmentation, Territory Alignment, Targeting, Quota Setting, Sales Incentive Plans, FLM (First Line Manger) Dashboard, FLM expertise and other Field force effectiveness topics.
- Should be to promote guiding principles, best practices and tools (developed by the SFE or by affiliates) to accelerate the improvement process and avoid repetition of similar mistakes.
- Diagnose and draw conclusions of the relevant information about sales, including but not limited to, sales organization, processes, performance, productivity, in-field days, sales plan, target setting, training, KPI, measurement and incentives
- Benchmark China sales force effectiveness SFE index with the relevant industries such as pharmaceutical and FMCG Identifying and Benchmarking in the development of SFE guiding principles and SFE approach with industry trends (across verticals)
- Would demonstrate understanding of local market and business reality and adaptability to the local sales force maturity level, know-how and available resources.
- To overall monitor and evaluate sales force productivity and improve sales force effectiveness through SFE optimization, and resources reallocation
- To Lead China annual business planning – execution –Review cycle, Organize quarterly and ad-hoc business review of all sales channels with GM and related LT members
- Regularly provide productivity analysis summary report to GM, Channel leads and other LTs, provide constructive suggestion in terms of how to improve sales efficiency
- Partner with channel management, commercial and marketing teams to proactively identify opportunities to enhance SFE
- Design and implement sales force effectiveness program for all channels, based on channel characteristics
- Conduct channel visits in the field and conduct SFE Review Meetings, identifying the strengths, the areas for improvement and the priorities (in line with the local market reality and available resources)
- Develop appropriate support (external or internal) to the local Sales, Marketing (BU’s) and Area Sales Excellence Directors in order for them to have the right skills to implement the improvement plan
- Collaborate closely with the China commercial team members and with other strategic/support corporate functions (FIN, HR, IT, BI …)
- Develop strong partnership with the channel leads to create/maintain willingness to welcome the SFE recommendations
- Provide insights on performance management and improve sales motivation
- Monitors performance of commercial process and coaches staff
- Provide input in the development of sales force KPIs and incentive schemes in collaboration with sales & commercial heads and HR
- Create clear and measurable goals for the team that support execution of organization’s over-arching operational roadmap.
- Mentor and provide on-going guidance and support to direct staff, appropriately allocate workload, provide cross-training opportunities to growth through stretch goals.
- Identify resource competency gaps and employ creative strategies to fill those capability gaps.
- Focus on employee development, succession planning and motivational tactics.
- Be the SPA for Commercially Important SFE Engagements with Global and Regional team.
University graduate with qualification in Finance, Marketing, Business or similar fields – MBA preferredWorking Experience:
At least 10+ years’ experience in Sales, Sales Excellence, Commercial operation, and/or Strategy, e related roles – with particular emphasis on sales strategy development and SFE backgroundSpecial Knowledge:
- Strategic Agility – Broad knowledge & learning agility to develop clear perspectives on the business opportunities and challenges; Articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihood; Analytical Skill – Excellent ability to review and use data to develop insights and support decisions
- Customer Focus: Strong customer focus with the ability to adapt to internal client needs and expectations
- Innovative – Think out of box with ability to turn new ideas into tangible solutions; effectively challenge the status quo and bring different perspectives to the commercial team
- Dealing with Ambiguity – Effectively cope with changes; Make decision and act without complete information; Comfortable with risk and uncertainty
- Leadership – Proven ability to effectively manage team
- Strong business acumen;
- Strategic and logical thinking;
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English preferred
Our goalis to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.致候选人的示：
GSK招团队会使用 @gsk.com 缀的邮箱与您系。若您收到任何声称自GSK邀请您试或请您供任何个人信的邮件，我们建议您留件人的邮箱地，并谨慎回。若您确定您所收到的邮件是自GSK，请您通过[Confidential Information]系我们。