Job DescriptionThe health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Wealth Management leads the Asia-Pacific implementation of our global strategy to deliver world-class solutions to retail and private clients seeking to grow, protect, preserve or transfer their wealth. This involves the development and management of needs-based solutions covering foreign exchange, deposit, investment, insurance and financing products, as well as the provision of suitable market insights and updates, financial planning and advisory services.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Senior Wealth Solutions Manager.Principal Responsibilities
- Drive the wealth proposition for customers in providing a range of solutions based on customer needs and ensure that HSBC remains as the market leading trusted advisor in Hong Kong
- Implement the Group's strategic wealth platform and solution by working closely with local and global teams
- Formulate and implement business tactics to commercialise wealth solution and drive growth
- Work together with Customer Props, Distribution and Digital in embedding the Group Strategic Wealth Platform and to deliver a consistent and effective customer experience for Wealth
- Keep abreast of industry and regulatory changes to timely determine opportunities and transformation needs
- Encourage staff development through training, guidance and effective people management
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- University degree in a business discipline
- Proven experience and track record in project management
- Ability to handle multitude of initiatives and implementation quality
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills, with the ability to work effectively across functions
- Strong business acumen, strategic thinking and communication skills
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.