Job DescriptionThe health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Digital Business Services is a pivotal part of the Group, providing essential operational and technical support to our global businesses and helping improve customer service and efficiency. Digital Business Services combines global expertise and technology to help keep us ahead of the competition.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Senior Technology Project Manager
- Coordinate internal resources, third parties and vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Work as a strategic partner with GLCM business to support Omni Collect initiatives and meet project objectives in Global Liquidity & Cash Management (GLCM) domain
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Manage sprint planning and execution which includes the management of project progress and provide status & visibility
- To propose, review business requirements and ensure they align with global standards
- To attend stakeholder queries in timely manner
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- University-level degree or equivalent experience in computer science or a related field
- Years of experience in Project management on IT project
- Scrum master experience would be definitely an advantage
- Project management experience in JIRA and Confluence would be an advantage
- Solid domain knowledge and business analysis experience in Receivables and/or Cash management would be an advantage
- Excellent stakeholder management and internal communication skills
- Strong customer focus and commitment to delivery
- Maintain can do attitude and stay positive towards challenges
- Being open, dependable, connected and align the HSBC values
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.