Do you want to help advance scientific discovery, improving quality of life around the world We do, too.
Molecular Devices has the opportunity to be the innovation partner that empowers scientists to fast-track research breakthroughs, leading to earlier diagnoses and safer drug treatments. We're a dynamic, female-led life science solutions provider of high-performance bioanalytical measurement systems, software, and consumables. With Molecular Devices, you'll grow your career with best-in-class teams in a culture of collaboration engagement, diversity, and inclusion.
Molecular Devices is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we're pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.Key responsibilities主责
- Doing daily assignment just like receiving, internal transfer, OSP kiting, packaging, etc
- Data update in the oracle system & access system timely and accurately.
- Daily material transfer record and spreadsheet making.
- Implement Kanban system in the plant.
- Implement and improve daily cycle counting program, participate plant physical inventory as planned.
- Main parts Kiting deploy in production
- Correct parts physical location and update Oracle system
- Lead project to improve Warehouse efficiency.
- Training and coach team member to achieve high performance
- Encourage team to well support other company KPIs and flexible to lead other assigned projects by management
- Can bring positive energy to the team.
- A college's degree in logistics or equivalent is preferred.
- Basic written and verbal English communication skills are required
- Basic knowledge in MS office
- Active and hardworking attitude, team work skill and good communication
- 1 year experience in related area is preferred, but not essential
When you join us, you'll also be joining Danaher's global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you'll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher is committed to a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone feels they belong and all voices are heard. We believe in our associates and the unique perspectives they bring to every challenge, which is why we'll empower you to push the boundaries of what's possible.If you've ever wondered what's within you, there's no better time to find out.
When you join us, you'll also be joining Danaher's global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you'll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful tools and the stability of a tested organization.
At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
If you've ever wondered what's within you, there's no better time to find out.