Job DescriptionThe health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Global Asset Management, the investment management business of the HSBC Group, serves HSBC's worldwide customer base of retail and private clients, intermediaries, corporates and institutions invested in both segregated accounts and pooled funds. Global Asset Management fulfills its purpose of connecting HSBC's clients with investment opportunities around the world through an international network of offices in approximately 30 countries, delivering global capabilities with local market insight.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Senior Manager's Driver.Principal Responsibilities
- Drives officers and managers to visit branches, offices and outlying factories. Familiarizes himself/herself with suitable routes beforehand
- Drives manager for business functions/visits/appointments, may be required to start work before 8:00 am and complete work after 11:00pm.
- Drives manager's family members for daily activities as shopping, social gatherings, schooling, etc as per manager's or spouse's instructions.
- Attends to airport duties for local and overseas officers, assists to carry baggage and escorts visitors around Hong Kong
- Reconfirms flight times independently on day of order
- Performs relief duties for other drivers
- Acts as shuttle drivers for official parties arranged by Senior Managers and the Chairman
- Performs delivery duties when required
- Responsible for the daily preventive maintenance and cleanliness of the car
- Applies and renews car license as instructed
- Attends to minor repair work on the car when necessary and reports any service problems to Office for action
- Reports to Office in respect of accident, repair works and annual servicing
- Records all daily expenses such as parking, meter fee for reimbursement
- Experienced Driver in Hong Kong
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Holder of Hong Kong Driving license - Private car owner of PRC driving license is an advantage
- Ability to make good judgment on the road and provide high standards of customer service to passengers
- 接載相關行政人員相關人仕往返香港業務分行, 或出席商業會議活動
- 接載本地外地行政人員相關公訪客往返香港國際機場，助行, 需主動確航時間
Qualifications - External求
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.