Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.JR8187 Senior Manager of PROCT ADT FEOL Module Engineering (Evergreen)
As Senior Manager of the PROCT ADT FEOL Module
engineering team you will be responsible for driving improvements to manufacturing capability, delivering industry benchmark module level performance at the lowest cost, and managing the execution of global business processes. You will execute this by focusing on Front End Operations big rock performance optimization, and ensuring priorities are aligned to Micron's business plan and Strategic Objectives.
Your objective is to leverage global internal and external resources to enable yield improvement for new products, enable equipment roadmaps, execute business processes, drive network process and equipment alignment to achieve world-class manufacturing performance. Examples include unit process optimization, discovery/implementation of novel process control schemes, leveraging suppliers to achieve benchmark manufacturing performance, equipment utilization optimization, thru-put optimization, and continuous improvement project prioritization.
This position requires interfacing with TD (Technology Development) engineering teams, worldwide procurement teams, high volume manufacturing engineering teams as well as interaction with global equipment suppliers to drive module level capability forward and establish area improvement roadmaps. You must be willing and capable of effective collaboration with Sites, TD, Procurement, Quality Engineering, other OCT teams, and external suppliers to accomplish your objectives. You must also be willing and capable of international travel, as needed, to accomplish your objectives.
Your role will require the building of a cross-functional process organization with module level focus: front end, CMOS, middle of line, etc. These teams will interact in the early stage of product development/ramp to support a bottom upyield improvement path.In this role as FEOL Module Senior Manager, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to
- Leadership of the FEOL teamto contribute to theFEOL Module technology development ofDRAM/NAND Technology and identifyModule improvement directions.
- Early engagementand strong CollaborationwithProcessdevelopment, ProcessIntegration teams inBoise, Japan, Taiwan, andSingapore.
- Maintain a safe environment through proactive safety practices and by ensuring safety policies are always followed.
- Hire, develop, mentor, and manage a team of highly capable process engineers.
- Create a culture of innovation and tenacity within group to meet the needs of accelerated technology cadence.
- Provide regular feedback to your team members on performance, developing a career plan and mentoring the team members to support their professional development, through Micron's performance planning and appraisal process.
- Engage with suppliers to develop the process and equipment needed to meet Micron's technology roadmap.
- Partner with Technology Development and Manufacturing fabs for effective transfer, pilot, ramp, and ongoing development to achieve TECHNODE gate criteria.
- Engage with Technology Development and High-Volume Manufacturing and lead worldwide alignment efforts across technology to improve module effectiveness.
- This position requires communications and collaboration with partners both locally and globally. Strict adherence to Micron Intellectual Property protection policy is an absolute necessity.
About Micron Technology, Inc.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in Engineering, Science and Materials Science, or similar related field.
- A strong understanding of DRAM/NAND process flow.
- Must have a minimum of two years experience as lead or supervisor.
- Must have a minimum five years experience in semiconductor processes and strong organizational and technical skills with demonstrated success in engagement with worldwide teams.
- Must be seen by current reports as an excellent mentor, team builder, motivator, and technical expert with proven ability to solicit feedback, accept input, and analyze success/failure.
- Must possess thorough knowledge and understanding of various integration/structural impacts and constraints.
- Experience managing suppliers to meet Micron's technical requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to lead successful projects demonstrated ability to form constructive relationships with partners, customers, and Consumable/equipment suppliers.
- Must be able to instill a department culture within each team member in-line with the company core values.
- Must be an excellent communicator (verbal and written) and excel in communicating overall strategy within and outside the organization as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to take calculated risks challenging oneself and others to execute innovative solutions.
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions transforming how the world uses information to enrich lifefor all
. With a relentless focus on our customers, technology leadership, and manufacturing and operational excellence, Micron delivers a rich portfolio of high-performance DRAM, NAND, and NOR memory and storage products through our Micron and Crucial brands. Every day, the innovations that our people create fuel the data economy, enabling advances in artificial intelligence and 5G applications that unleash opportunities - from the data center to the intelligent edge and across the client and mobile user experience.
To learn more, please visit micron.com/careers
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations,please contact at .
Micron Prohibits the use of child labor and complies with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and other international and industry labor standards.
Micron does not charge candidates any recruitment fees or unlawfully collect any other payment from candidates as consideration for their employment with Micron.