Job DescriptionThe health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Our Markets business is one of the largest of its kind in the world. It combines sophisticated 24- hour global coverage with a detailed knowledge of local markets. Our services are offered both online and offline in more than 60 countries and territories worldwide. We specialise in foreign exchange, credits and rates, structured derivatives, equities and debt, equity and equity-linked capital markets.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Senior Fund Accountant.Principal Responsibilities
- Assist in the day to day administration, valuation, custody, compliance and accounting of the assigned fund portfolios
- Review Net Asset Value reports and reconciliation prepared by servicing team and train the servicing team in preparing such reports
- Provide support in preparing relevant reports to clients on a regular basis and ensure the operations are in compliance with relevant guidelines and governance
- Evaluate the fund operation procedures with the team to improve efficiency
- Perform operational and administrative works and assist in answering stakeholder's enquiries
- Escalate and report any issues in accordance with internal incident management reporting requirements
- Participate in ad-hoc projects as required
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- University graduate majoring in accounting or finance related disciplines
- Basic understanding of accounting and experience in fund or banking industry is desired
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong team player, attention to details
- Good computer and interpersonal skills
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.