To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the Apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Lead a able team to manage the day to day finance & accounting activities
- Perform consolidation of group financial reports accounts and manage the full accounting team's performance of the close process to meet close deadlines
- In charge of the preparation of GAAP / IFRS financial statements, including document preparation, data analysis, integrity validation and reconciliation processes
- Manage the production of the annual budget and forecasts and monitor on a monthly basic
- Drive all data analytics activities and performing statistical analysis on historical data to validate models.
- Critically evaluate and define business metrics; develop analysis that lead to actionable insights to support the continuous improvement
- Review and strengthen internal control policies and procedures to enhance group's operational effectiveness
- Perform ad-hoc task as required by management
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting / Finance / Economics or relevant fields
- Certified member of HKICPA / ACCA or equivalent qualification
- 12+ years of progressive accounting experience with Big 4 training background
- Strong communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, both oral and written, and ability to build as well as deliver effective presentations
- Strong proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Programme skills
- Strong analytical, organisational, written and verbal communication skills, with accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines