• Communicate with business to discuss the issues and requirements.
• Translate requirements into working and maintainable solutions.
• End to end ownership of software life cycle - from Requirements gathering to Design, Develop, Test and Deploy.
• Troubleshooting problems involving timeliness of services.
• Making effective suggestions for changes in the system applications, and gave expert advice as to proper operation.
• Identifying problems in existing production data and developed one time scripts to correct them.
• Designing SQL queries for Production Support members to extract the data for business.
• Maintaining Database (Oracle 11g) and UNIX (Solaris & Linux) server for smooth functioning.
• Ensure compliance with structured Project Delivery Process.
• Provide technical and functional assistance to the team.
• Maintain code quality standards.
• Ensure high quality and defect free deliverables.
Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organisation that delivers real results to global business, ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match. TCS offers a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT, BPS, infrastructure, engineering and assurance services. This is delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery Model™, recognised as the benchmark of excellence in software development. A part of the Tata group, India’s largest industrial conglomerate, TCS has over 378,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 45 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $16.5 billion for year ended March 31, 2016 and is listed on the BSE (formerly Bombay Stock Exchange) and the NSE (National Stock Exchange) in India. For more information, visit us at www.tcs.com.
Functions : Sales/Business Development, IT
Industries : Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: IT
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content