The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Marketing Title.
- Leading the Agile PoD team to develop business system using React and NodeJS
- Working as technical lead to review story, VD designs, wireframes or other forms of requirement and translate into technical instruction for Engineer
- Driving the technical issue resolution and facilitating the communication with global partner
- Mentoring and keeping the team to adopt with industry development best practices.
- Being aware of optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- A good team player could work along with Product Owner, BA, ITPM and PoD team members
- Able to adopt Agile/Scrum methodology and drive the team as Scrum Master is advantage to this job Qualifications
- Master with ES6, ES5, Typescript, HTML5, CSS3
- Master in React, NodeJS application development or at least one of them
- Be highly experienced with React/Redux framework and component based application development
- Or be highly experienced with NodeJS/MongoDB application development
- Be highly experienced in developer management (around 8 - 10 ), task assignment and obstacle clear up
- Fluent oral English and professional writing English ability
- Still hands-on with code every day
- Master with git/github and branch management strategy
- Have a computing or software engineering degree. In the absence of one we expect you to show that you've taken steps to fill this gap in your training/knowledge
Due to the urgent hiring need, candidates with immediate right to work locally and no relocation need will be prioritised.
The chosen candidate for this role will be required to undergo enhanced vetting. Subject to local laws, this will require the individual to satisfactorily pass a series of additional checks as part of the recruitment process and on an ongoing basis, if appointed to the role. HSBC Group reserves its position with regard to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are originally completed, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis. For more information about the enhanced vetting for this role please contact the recruiter for this role.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and, opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified persons irrespective of, but not limited to, their gender or genetic information, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, social status, medical care leave requirements, political affiliation, people with disabilities, color, national origin, veteran status, etc., We consider all applications based on merit and suitability to the role.'
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
About HSBC Technology China
We develop, implement and support software and IT services and processes that allow HSBC to remain at the forefront of high-quality banking systems.