The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Senior Consultant Specialist.The Opportunity：
Securities Services provides robust and reliable solutions that enhance performance and mitigate risk, today and in the future. Working with institutional investors, banks, insurance companies, governments and multinational corporations, Securities Services offers a range of fund administration, global custody, sub-custody and clearing, and corporate trust and loan agency services.
With our expanding demand to support our Digital & Data strategy, we invite high calibre IT professionals to join this dynamic and challenging team.Responsibilities ：
- Provide technical expertise and utilising their skills to carry out software development, testing and operational support activities typically being deployed to resolve the most challenging and/or impactful projects or deliveries.
- Working with Ops, Dev and Test Engineers to ensure operational issues (performance, operator intervention, alerting, design defect related issues, etc.) are identified and addressed at all stages of a product or service release/change.
- Work in an agile environment to provide viable solutions to business and clients.
- Perform research and feasibility studies to identify and evaluate suitable solutions.
- Implement solutions according to bank's security standards and ensure compliance with all relevant regulatory and legal requirements.
- Able to maintain effective stakeholders and vendor communications.
- Good team player, collaborative and self-motivated.
- Solid enterprise applicat
- Solid experience on Cloud platforms (GCP or AWS) development, preferably with technical experience on container technology such as Docker, Kubernetes.
- ion development experience using Java, J2EE and data technologies.
- Solid experience on Spring and Spring Boot framework, API driven development and micro services, Linux distributed platform, Oracle, PostgreSQL etc.
- Responsible for automating the continuous integration / continuous delivery pipeline within a DevOps Product/Service team driving a culture of continuous improvement. Extensively leveraging tools like Ansible, Jenkins etc. to provide end-to-end automation.
- Exposure to Big Data technology such as Hadoop or GCP BigQuery would be an added value.
- Able to work under pressure, proactively and independently in a fast‑paced environment with deadlines.
- Effective writing and communication in Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
Resourceful and innovative by creatively adapting to the changing landscapes.
- A university graduate with degree in computer science, information technology or a related discipline.
- 5 to 10 years of IT working experience with proven background in software design, development and testing, preferably in a global environment.
Due to the urgent hiring need, candidates with immediate right to work locally and no relocation need will be prioritised.
The chosen candidate for this role will be required to undergo enhanced vetting. Subject to local laws, this will require the individual to satisfactorily pass a series of additional checks as part of the recruitment process and on an ongoing basis, if appointed to the role. HSBC Group reserves its position with regard to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are originally completed, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis. For more information about the enhanced vetting for this role please contact the recruiter for this role. HSBCTL1/GZ*You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and, opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified persons irrespective of, but not limited to, their gender or genetic information, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, social status, medical care leave requirements, political affiliation, people with disabilities, color, national origin, veteran status, etc., We consider all applications based on merit and suitability to the role.'
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.