Job Description :Micron’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Join an inclusive team focused on one thing: using our expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we create help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can spark the very innovation we are pursuing.MMT Security Coordinator Job Description
As a Security Coordinator at Micron Memory Taiwan (MMT), you will be responsible for the administration of Micron’s electronic security systems (CCTV and Access control). In addition, you will be responsible for the development of training for the physical security and the systems monitored by this group for the support for our internal and external customers. You will take directives from the Taiwan Security Manager/MMT Site security Supervisorto coordinate activities of the physical security staff (contract or Team member). You will, at the direction of the Taiwan Security Manager/ MMT Site Security Supervisor, be responsible for initiating investigations and conduct follow-up investigations affecting site population, property and assets. The position ensures security procedures and practices comply with established Micron Business proficiencies and established regulatory agencies. Other responsibilities include maintaining awareness of new trends, legal requirements, or other developments in the field of security system integration and physical security for improved security operations on site.
DUTIES: The Security Coordinator may not perform all listed duties and/or may be required to perform additional or different duties from those set forth to meet demands presented by business change.Operational Functions
- Oversees, monitors, and maintains the Micron access control system and supports other sites as identified and required by Security Management.
- Oversees, monitors, and maintains the Micron CCTV system and supports other Micron sites as identified and required by Security Management.
- Develops and maintains electronic security systems standards consistent with Micron Policy and any identified regulatory agencies.
- Responsible for training documentation/modules and updating any training database as needed to ensure personnel (in-house/contract) maintain proficiencies.
- Assists with Key program (to include, but not limited to, audits, approval process flow, tracking and issuance of master keys)
- Attends and/or participates in professional group meetings; maintains awareness of new trends and developments; incorporates new development as appropriate into programs.
- Participates in the preparation and administration of the assigned program budget; submits budget recommendations; monitors expenditures, reports irregularities.
- Provides staff assistance to Security Management; performs special assignments, tasks and projects as assigned; prepares and presents reports and other correspondence as appropriate and necessary.
Build Effective Team
- Evaluates plans and coordinates employee training development on security systems; works with Security Management to correct deficiencies; implements corrective actions, and reports deviations.
- Responds to and resolves difficult and sensitive situations, employee inquiries and complaints, keeping Security management well informed.
- Partners with Human Resources / Employee Relations teams to assist with internal investigations and team member support.
- Established knowledge of investigative techniques, procedures, rules of evidence and legal rights of citizens.
Provide a Safe, Compliant, and Ethical Work Environment
- Leads in the development of goals and objectives as well as procedures for the Security work group; performs as a Mentor; makes recommendations for changes and improvements to existing procedures and practices
- Monitors work activities to ensure compliance with legal requirements and Micron policies and procedures
- Ensures all control room operators meet all internal and external training requirements necessary for the administration of monitored security systems.
Assist Delivery of Security Services
- Maintain adherence to Security operational procedures and Company policies
- Communicate Company security requirements to team members and contractors
- Oversee execution of mandatory training for team members / contractors.
- Identify and report potential safety, security, and labor issues to Security Management.
Promote Collaboration and Provide Project Support
- Oversees, maintains and supports security systems as required by procedure or the Security Management. Ensures radio equipment and licensing regulations are functional and within regulatory guidelines.
- Tasked with and prepares a variety of analytical and statistical reports and correspondence to support security operations and events
- Updates security training documents and supports oversight of contract security as designated by the Security Management.
- Maintain a proactive and customer focused approach
- Act as a liaison between security team and customer group(s)
- Participate in projects assigned to enhance the security function
- At least 3 years’ experience in the security field, or a certificate indicating completion of a supervisory-level security course.
- Able to fluently speak, read and write in local language(s) and English to the extent of giving and understanding written orders, verbal instructions, and being capable of composing reports which convey complete and accurate information.
- Capable of proper performance of security work.
- Highly ethical, with demonstrated ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Proven ability to supervise and lead others, solve problems and work under schedule.
- Effectively using planning skills with attention to detail and follow through.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
According to the 'Employment Service Act', positions with salary lower than NTD$40,000, please refer to the salary information in the job description. Positions with salary over than NTD$40,000 will be subject to be discussed during interview.About Micron Technology, Inc.
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions. Through our global brands – Micron® and Crucial® – our broad portfolio of high-performance memory and storage technologies, including DRAM, NAND, 3D XPoint™ memory and NOR, is transforming how the world uses information to enrich life. Backed by more than 40 years of technology leadership, our memory and storage solutions enable disruptive trends, including artificial intelligence, 5G, machine learning and autonomous vehicles, in key market segments like mobile, data center, client, consumer, industrial, graphics, automotive, and networking. Our common stock is traded on the Nasdaq under the MU symbol. To learn more visit
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Micron prohibits the use of child labor and complies with all applicable laws, rules, regulations and other international and industry labor standards.
Micron does not charge candidates any recruitment fees or unlawfully collect any other payment from candidates as consideration for their employment with Micron.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our
Keywords: Taichung || Taichung City (TW-TXG) || Taiwan (TW) || SGA || Experienced || Regular || Facilities/Site Services || #LI-RL1 ||Tier 3||