Job Description :
Our client a leading Telecom company is looking for the SDN - Technical Lead.
- Lead the design and delivery of software defined infrastructure and virtual network functions including DC to DC, cloud connect, virtualized infrastructure and network, and automated operations.
- Define and implement architectural design with business use cases, trade-offs and risk mitigation included.
- Work with sales, product, network and operations teams to define executable solutions.
- Lead a team of IT professionals to
- Continue development and expansion of VNF onboarding for internal and external customers.
- Maintain and manage the SD capabilities, NFV and VNF operations.
- Engage with customers and support to solve production issues.
- Evaluate and improve performance, scalability, and resilience.
- Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science/Computer Engineering or related discipline
- At least 5 years of software engineering experience in the networking/SDN domain.
- Strong focus on engineering and architecture of Virtualization, Cloud environments, SDN and NFV solutions.
- Solid understanding of fundamental open flow and ONF, preferably ONF certified.
- Familiar with tunneling (e.g. VXLAN, GRE, etc.) and routing protocols (e.g. BGP, OSPF, MPLS, etc.).
- Good analytical and trouble-shooting skills in the area of technical fault isolation and rectification.
- Fundamental experience with Software development environments Git, Docker
Interested candidates can send their resume on or call us on 25046334 for the confidential discussions