As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in
Come, and be where it begins. Our Exciting Opportunity is here for you!
The Ericsson Service-Aware Policy Controller (SAPC) is called to be the central policy node in the operators’ network coordinating the nodes in the transport domain to behave according to the operator's defined policies. The role SAPC takes in the network is compared with an orchestra conductor who is ultimately responsible for the whole group's performance. You will
As an I&V engineer, your main responsibilities are to together with your team:
To be successful in the role you must have
- Study requirement specifications and make time estimates regarding different activities during the development phase
- Write test specifications and map them to related requirements
- Review test specifications together with designers, system managers, and others involved
- Write test scripts and automate the execution of them,
- Execute test cases and detail the results,
- Write trouble reports with relevant error logs committed,
- Find faults and verify corresponding corrections of the software.
- Ensure the functionality and characteristics of a system on node level
- Responsible for lab HW configuration & maintenance.
- Advanced Linux administrator and user skills
- Outstanding script programming skills
- TCP/IP knowledge and network tools
- Knowledge of databases access languages: SQL, LDAP, etc.
- Experience in test case development and execution
- Experience in Software Quality Assurance and Test Automation with good troubleshooting skills
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- BSc level in a technical discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge
- English Skills
- Minimum 3 years experience in verification and development area
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Knowledge of LINUX operation system
- C/C++ and/or advanced scripting programming (perl) on UNIX/Linux
- Good knowledge in 4G mobile network and packet core system architecture
- Good knowledge in diameter protocol
Additional Requirements, Physical Demands, Region/Local Specifications:
What´s in it for you
- Knowledge Sharing & Collaboration Skills
- Communication Skills
- Coaching & Mentoring Skills
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your chance to create an impact is endless. What happens once you apply
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Shanghai || R&D
Req ID: 493702