Job Description :
Job description of
Sales Manager, Laser Systems
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Report line: Report to Senior Sales Manager
- Our client is a leading manufacturer of ultrafast lasers for scientific, medical and industrial applications. From ultrafast industrial fiber lasers to petawatt-class high intensity lasers, they focus on helping its customers with advanced solutions.
- Our client offers unique, distinct and large product portfolio: diode-pumped ultrafast solid-state lasers, ultra-high energy Ti: Sapphire ultrafast lasers and a full line of high energy solid state laser products.
- With three manufacturing locations in Bordeaux and Paris in France, and San Jose, U.S.A., and an extensive network of supporting offices, more than 300 employees around Europe, Asia and America.
Qualifications Required / Preferred
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients to achieve order and market share objectives in defined sales territory.
- Prepare marketing activity plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals from field activity to develop customers.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts are assigned including cold calling, visiting, quoting and so on.
- Prepare presentations, proposals, bidding documents and sales contracts.
- Assist in manning of seminar, exhibitions and conference in China
- Develop sales strategies and provide market feedback, including changes in the market, opportunities, like new application info from the end users and competitor activity.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, like weekly significant report, monthly bookings forecasts and prospect customers report, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Identify and resolve client concerns. Work with applications specialist and service engineer to ensure all customer problems or complaints are resolved quickly and effectively.
- Coordinate import/export commercial administration within the corporate policies and help duty-free issue with the buyer.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Optical or Laser related
- 3 years sales/sales support working experience considered in similar field
- Strong ability of working independently and self-motivated
- Strong problem-solving, follow-up and result-oriented skills
- Great communication and presentation skills required
- Be able to work efficiently in a team environment
- Good command of English in both verbal and written