Job Description :
Job Title: Sales GM, Head of B2B Enterprise Business
Location: Taipei, Taiwan
Our client is a multinational company traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market. They are a world leader in personal peripherals, driving innovation in PC navigation, Internet communications, home-entertainment control, gaming and wireless devices. They are currently seeking senior commercial leaders/executives for B-to-B enterprise sales among several countries in ASIA. He or She will be responsible for building a strong B2B sales organization while driving double digit revenue growth. A key focus will be on providing product strategies, utilizing analytics, building channel programs, developing client base and tying into a global process.
- Lead Sales, Channel Marketing, Product Management teams.
- Development and roll-out of a strategy for the growth of the B2B business including both Retail B2B and VC business. Ensure timely execution of the strategy, across the region.
- Contribute to the overall business plan for worldwide sales, managing regional resourcing and organizational issues.
- Ensure timely execution of the strategy to deliver the quarterly/ monthly Ops target. Deliver timely and clear business forecasts and revenue report.
- Provide weekly management reporting of performance against target and market activity.
- Work closely with marketing team on proper B2B channel marketing activities to drive the brand awareness and engagement of end users.
- Work closely with channel partners to execute a clear Retail B2B strategy with target customers’ network and end users list including Enterprise, Government, Telecom, Education and Banks. Build strong relationship with all retail B2B channels.
- Set up customer network, and build cooperation with VC Software solution suppliers. Join the vendor’s annual sales meeting/ seminars to provide VC training to target consumers.
- Provide instant feedback on product needs and customer experience to Category marketing and global Business Group. Join B2B BG meeting.
- Successfully built a substantial, well-functioning B2B sales organization.
- Solid experience in selling to major B2B / enterprise accounts; and understanding of channel sales
- Demonstrated success in driving major sales growth
- Exposure to unified communications / video products and solutions
- Background / experience in relevant product / services firms
- Evident leadership capabilities, a minimum of 8 years of managing, coaching Business management skills, ideally with P&L level experience and a good understanding of the discounting and margin
- Structured selling techniques which span the entire sales life cycle, i.e. identification and qualification of opportunities, business development, etc.
- Strong influencing skills including listing, questioning, qualifying, gaining commitment, negotiating, summarizing, closing, etc.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and start-up mentality
- Highly collaborative and communicative
- Fluent in English
- people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it.
Qualified and interested Parties please apply with your CV and latest salary in Word format to . You can also reach us at +886-2-2757-7268#288.
Please note, that while Morgan Philips welcomes and appreciates all candidate response, volume of replies allows us to respond to short-listed candidates only. Resumes are collected for recruitment purposes only.