Job Duty Description :
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Prepare and report on goals, sales, and prospects
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities :
- Fluent in English & Cantonese / Mandarin with possession of Good Verbal Sales Negotiation Skills.
- Possession of Gemological Institute Certificate is an advantage.
- Passion for Sales of Diamonds.
- Travel within sales territory to meet prospects and customers
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management.
Working Conditions :
- Emphasizing Excellence, Self-motivated, hardworking & Creative
- Flexible team player with a positive work attitude in a team based environment.
- Strong & good negotiation, Sales planning skills, problem solving skills & able to follow up details closely.
- Full Time Employee benefits : year-end double pay, 14 days annual leave, paid sick leave, in-house training, Public Holiday, Competitive Salary, good promotion opportunities, Staff Discount, office work, no shift is required.
- Our office hours : 9:30am to 6:30pm (Mon - Fri), 9:30am to 1:45pm (Sat)
- Working Location : Hung Hom, Kowloon
- The successful candidate will be offered a local contract for one year (extendable).
All Personal information collected would be used for recruitment related purpose only. Applicants not contacted within 2 Months from the posting date may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Come join us to live well, work better & be the best.
*Subject to Vacancy