Job Description :
1. 负责所辖区域内相应产的区域市场推广工作 Act as local Marketing Manager for the related TA in the region
2. 负责在所辖区域执行市场策略Responsible for implementation of marketing strategy and tactics in the responsible regions
3. 与所辖区域内的RSM/DSM一起计划调和跟进区域内市场推广活动Be responsible for planning, coordinating, following up of local promotional activities in districts, together with RSM/DSM
4. 分所辖区域内的市场现状，如市场潜力竞争对手情况和识别关键问题Analyze market situation in region, e.g., market potentials, competition and key issues
5. 与政府事务部门通力作调物在当地的医招标和物价等相关问题Collaborate with government affairs on local reimbursement, tender and pricing issues
6. 组织和调区域内市场的相互交活动Facilitate regional exchanging marketing activities
7. 扮演市场部和销售部之间的沟通桥角色，收集并把关键问题总结馈给中央市场部Act as linkage channel between marketing team and local sales oriented activities to summarize the all the qualitative issues to marketing manager
8. 负责组织区域内的产相关培训Be responsible for product related training in the region
9. 支和调区域内的临床研究和CEP项目Support and coordinate the execution of clinical trial and CEP in the region
1. 本科或以上学历Bachelor degree or above
2. 3年行业验,具有销售管和市场管验优先3 years experience in the industry, District Sales Management experience and with marketing experience preferred
3. 良好的人际沟通技巧Good interpersonal communication skills
4. Qualified to apply for China Merchants Bank Credit Card (Business expenses should be reimbursed through company credit card)
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law. AstraZeneca only employs individuals with the right to work in the country/ies where the role is advertised.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.