Job DescriptionThe health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Global Asset Management, the investment management business of the HSBC Group, serves HSBC's worldwide customer base of retail and private clients, intermediaries, corporates and institutions invested in both segregated accounts and pooled funds. Global Asset Management fulfills its purpose of connecting HSBC's clients with investment opportunities around the world through an international network of offices in approximately 30 countries, delivering global capabilities with local market insight.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a RFP Manager.Principal Responsibilities
- Effective bid / no bid decision making support in relation to AMG business opportunities
- High quality and timely submissions, including correct messaging
- Supports effective management of priorities and workload with colleagues in Asia Pacific (namely in Sales, Product and Client Service) and in other RFP teams
- High quality and timely updating of consultant databases to support the AMG Consultant Relations strategy
- High quality and timely content, including Asia Pacific product and firm information
- Compliance with global content management requirements and full use of global tools such as RFP Standard Content
- Maintains a strong understanding of the marketplace and related customer requirements
- Maintains a strong understanding of AMG capabilities and funds in this context
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- University degree or equivalent qualification required, preferably with an investment or finance focus
- Detailed knowledge of RFPs, RFIs and related client documents, including regulations, AMG compliance requirements and delivery processes
- Sound understanding of investment products and markets and client requirements, preferably in Asia Pacific.
- Good knowledge of performance systems, reporting systems, third party performance databases and institutional reporting standards (GIPS)
- Fluency in written and spoken Chinese and English
- Strong communication skills, including investment writing and oral discussion / presentation
- Strong project and staff management skills
- Ability to work effectively in a deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and their sometimes conflicting expectations and requirements
- Attention to detail, commitment to high quality work standards and the ability to ensure quality standards are maintained under time and stakeholder pressure
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.