Job DescriptionThe health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves millions of customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Retail Banking Management Head.Principal Responsibilities
- Plan and drive the face to face component of the network strategy including overall structure, sales goals, Profit and Loss performance, leads/sales prospect management and overall customer experience
- Deliver fair outcomes, provide excellent RB products and service to our customers and ensuring both their own and employee conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets
- Oversee Retail Sales & service performance, as well as operation processes in line with Group/WPB/RTD strategies
- Initiate projects and drive initiatives that align Group's direction and strategy
- Achieve AOP target by managing and developing the Retail Sales Team to achieve the agreed revenue growth target in line with WPB Strategy within RIF Guidelines
- Grow sustainable Retail Banking sales and business to increase HSBC's share in the market
- Operate within the approved operating and strategic plan process to develop the WPB business
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- University degree qualified with proven record in business development and management
- Excellent knowledge in Retail Banking products and experience
- Proven ability to manage complex projects and lead change across a variety of stakeholders to deliver results with multiple deadlines
- Experience and success in implementing change or improvements in cross functional projects
- Excellent analysis and problem solving capabilities applied with demonstrable impact in projects
- A creative thinker who has a strong desire to challenge existing work practices and effect positive change to enable the bank to meet its strategic aims
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.