We're passionate about making the future work for professionals! As a wholly-owned subsidiary of the world-leading workforce solutions company the Adecco Group, Spring Professional is dedicated to bring great people to great organisations across +21 locations and +88 offices worldwide with our focus being exclusively on the recruitment of middle to senior-level management and specialists.Specialization:
Finance and Accounting/Legal & Compliance/ Human Resources/ Engineering /Property &Construction/ Information Technology/ Supply Chain & Logistics/ Sales & Marketing / Life Sciences
• Identify and understand your customer needs within your defined market areas.
• Ensure that your team(s)’ recruitment services and USP’s are aligned with TOM and customers’ current and future needs
• Win, keep and develop ad hoc customers (small, medium and large) by maintaining and building lasting relationships/networks with customers.
• Proactively seek and nurture key customer relationships to push new, growth and maintenance client development
• Lead from front with own client portfolio and customer relationships
• Ensure effective market mapping and appropriate client targeting for the team (Effective Market Segmentation)
• Ensure customer information is shared across the wider business to leverage
• Take a lead on engaging your customers and communities with any legislative changes
• Regularly feed up market trends and research for input into tactical operational strategy.
• Ensure your team have a quality candidate strategy in place, incorporating acquisition and maintenance
• Devise a review process to ensure teams’ and own customer relationships developed to trusted advisor status
2. Business Planning
• Ensure cross selling across disciplines, increasing customer’s awareness of Spring full product offering.
• Drive performance through motivation, leadership and operational best practice – such as effective time management, regular sales sessions etc.
• Create and implement an effective sales strategy for your team in line with the overall business strategy.
• Create a strategic and tactical business plan for your teams for the short, medium and long term
• Use market knowledge to contribute to feed up to the business unit/specialism strategy; ensuring both you and the team are align with TOM; i.e. 6x6 and Market Segmentation
• Ensure effective resource planning to maximise the opportunities in line with commercial drivers, business delivery methods/models
• Involvement in and taking a lead on production of bids and tenders, inputting into appropriate pricing strategy
• Ensure business unit events and marketing activity is supported appropriately
3. Financial Management
• You are responsible for delivering consistent, profitable, financial growth.
• Feed into annual budget setting
• Awareness of and ensure appropriate response to commercial drivers and KPIs to maximise growth in profit
• Maintain awareness of costs (staff and selling), displaying appropriate controls to maximise efficiency
• Apply appropriate tactical activities to drive margin and sales rate
• Ensure appropriate pricing strategy rolled out with control measures in place
• Conduct close management and analysis of P/L
4. People Management
• Provide ongoing direction and support to team
• Ensure ongoing development plans for each team member
• Track and drive performance of team by setting regular performance targets, objectives and KPI’s.
• Provide effective feedback, recognising and rewarding performance as well as addressing any underperformance.
• Act as an inspirational and motivational role model, leading by example and effectively engaging managers and team members.
• Nurture a proactive sales culture through effective targeting and time management
• Oversee and manage the skills and personal development of direct reports.
• Manage holiday leave on your team to ensure continuous coverage
• Ensure appropriate quarterly appraisals in place for all staff, making sure quantitative and qualitative goals achievements and personal development
• Ensure induction and all training completed timely for new starters
• Understand each consultant’s training requirements and provide regular training sessions including role plays to maximise technical skills development
5. Recruitment & Selection
• Attract and build a pipeline of future talent with succession plans for key roles
• Conduct recruitment and retention initiatives
• Work closely with Director & Senior Management on strategic plan for discipline
• Contribute ideas to the Board and participate in Operational Managers meetings
• Ensure that national and regional strategies are implemented effectively
• In consultation with Director create succession plan for office
7. Systems, Process & Compliance Management
• Accountable for ensuring that all relevant company and client processes are consistently
applied to legal and commercial compliance standards.
8. Values, Culture & Management Behaviour
• Uphold and promote the values of the company at all times, taking responsibility for driving the business forward through the creation of a high-performance culture and by putting the company first in all decisions and actions
9. Corporate Expectation
• Project involvement as and when required.
• Role models and initiator of best practice
• Effective role model – leading by example
• Positive and professional
• Consistency and reliability
• Goal orientation and problem-solving
• Strong work ethics
• Previous recruitment experience of minimum 5 years
• Industry knowledge (IT or Financial Services) is advantageous
• Management experience (supervision of a team of min 2-3 people)
• Excellent relationship building skills
• Proven ability to bill and/or win business
• Target driven
• Ability to deliver through others
• Excellent knowledge of external marketplace.
Competencies – Level Desired:
• Developed leadership capability in line with Group Leadership Principles
Consistently managing a team of at least 3 Consultants and above
Consistently managing a team of at least 2 teams and above
Each team should consistently consist of at least 3 Consultants and above