Micron’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Join an inclusive team focused on one thing: using our expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we create help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can spark the very innovation we are pursuing.
Req. ID: 248944
Job Responsibilities will provide professional reception and security service at our lobby entrance. Main duties will include answering incoming calls, serving as the first point of contact for visitors, as well as, additional clerical and access control duties. Receiving the package and contact the receiver.
- Cooperate with Security Teams to fortify protection of Micron TMS intellectual property & personal information by carrying out the safety and security procedure thoroughly.
- Performs switchboard duties efficiently; answers / forwards telephones and assist with inquires (i.e. company address, fax, website, physical location, and other related information).
- Will take and retrieve messages for various personnel.
- Maintains building security by following access control procedures and issuing of visitor access cards; remain vigilant and aware of general lobby and site surroundings.
- Ensures safe and good housekeeping of the reception counter and lobby by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Secures all confidential material and maintains a high level of confidentiality.
- Maintains continuity of security by documenting, communicating irregularities and addressing needs for the site.
- Other duties that may be assigned (i.e. Business card orders, Support site events, Mail sorting and distribution, Courier services coordination).
- Be able to work multitasking and accurately.
- With hold the adaptability to changes and be able to solve problem in different circumstance promptly.
At least 1-2 years of prior reception experience working in a professional services or customer service environment.
A flexible team player attitude, excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
Presentable at all time so as to project a professional image.
Consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
Adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with delays or unexpected events.
Strong Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel; willing to learn other computer software in support of security programs/procedures.
Attained minimum security license, where required at certain locations.
工作待：月薪33仟元 以上About Micron Technology, Inc.
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions. Through our global brands – Micron® and Crucial® – our broad portfolio of high-performance memory and storage technologies, including DRAM, NAND, 3D XPoint™ memory and NOR, is transforming how the world uses information to enrich life. Backed by more than 40 years of technology leadership, our memory and storage solutions enable disruptive trends, including artificial intelligence, 5G, machine learning and autonomous vehicles, in key market segments like mobile, data center, client, consumer, industrial, graphics, automotive, and networking. Our common stock is traded on the Nasdaq under the MU symbol. To learn more visit
According to the 'Employment Service Act', positions with salary lower than NTD$40,000, please refer to the salary information in the job description. Positions with salary over than NTD$40,000 will be subject to be discussed during interview.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Micron prohibits the use of child labor and complies with all applicable laws, rules, regulations and other international and industry labor standards.
Micron does not charge candidates any recruitment fees or unlawfully collect any other payment from candidates as consideration for their employment with Micron.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our
Keywords: Taichung || Taichung City (TW-TXG) || Taiwan (TW) || SGA || College || Regular || Administrative/Clerical || Not Applicable ||Tier 1||