Job Description :
Our client isone of Hong Kong's largest banks, which engaged in a program of change, to manage the impact of the IBOR transition across the marketplace, with an emphasis on how it impacts our clients and asProject Manager.
- The role is responsible for delivering digital activities tracking and executing verification on tag implementation
- Gather Business requirements and work on the related documentation required including New Product Due Diligence for GM Business (HK and Site locations)
- Liaise with IT and be first point of contact for their requirements in GM
- Escalate risks and issues to Business and Project / Programme management in a timely manner
- Facilitate testing and implementation of products with front-office and downstream stakeholders
- Represent front-office as part of the discussions for the cleared derivatives trade migrations and work closely with the business to support bilateral CSA changes
- Support business as the key point of contact for ad hoc IBOR related queries for GM
- Possess strong sense of business and banking environment, product and operation knowledge, risk and compliance requirement, as well as technology or operation know-how in order to stay ahead and make fast adjustment to changing business need
- Possess sound project management skill to ensure that projects are successfully delivered within the shortest possible time in cost effective manner to meet business need
- University graduate in business administration, computer science, information systems or relateddiscipline
- Proven experience with tag management and usage of digital analytics solutions, such as Adobe or Google Analytics.
- Understanding of Agile delivery principles and practices
- Able to deliver deadlines under tight schedule in positive attitude.
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
To apply for this position, please send your full resume in word format indicating the reference number an title to contract @kellyservices.com.hk.
If you are not contracted by our consultants within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. All applications will be treated in strict confidence, and used for recruitment purposes only in accordance with Kelly Services Hong Kong Limited's Privacy Notice