The CRO and Regulatory Change APAC team is responsible for managing regulatory change across the APAC division.
The role will specifically play a crucial role in helping the APAC division become compliant with regulatory changes related to trade execution. The role will be working on multiple regulatory requirements such as clearing, benchmark regulations, licensing amongst other regulatory initiatives.
The resource will be a key member of the team with the opportunity to work with multiple business lines (Private Banking, Capital Markets), jurisdictions (APAC regional regulators across Singapore, Hong Kong), as well as with global CRO and Regulatory Change teams.
Key responsibilities are related to Project Management support / business analysis.
1. Conduct gap analysis of open issues and requirements, develop solutions
2. Drive working group meetings
3. Prepare relevant project artefacts in line with change governance standards
4. Co-ordinate and lead end-to-end project activities covering process changes, testing, training, communication
5. Co-ordinate project work with other departments (business COO teams, legal, compliance, technology etc.)
Overview of the department / team (team , backgrounds, personalities …):
The role will report in to the Trade execution program lead within CRO and Regulatory Change, though the role will work independently as a project manager/business analyst
Challenges Contractor will be facing in this role:
• Ability to manage uncertainty associated inherently with regulatory changes
• Ability to manage and work with a wide variety of stakeholders across the APAC division covering multiple business lines
• Flexible and able to learn quickly due to the lean structure of the team
• Ability to multitask and prioritise multiple ongoing regulations
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
1. You have 5 or more years of business analysis and/or project management experience with a Financial Services firm or leading consulting firm with a focus on financial services
2. You have exposure to banking products, processes and technology
3. You possess strong problem-solving skills with a positive can-do attitude and good work ethics
4. You have strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
1. Ability to develop effective powerpoint presentations to present key decisions required from project stakeholders
2. Be flexible and be able to deliver against the urgency of (some) regulatory deadlines
Candidate Value Proposition:
• Opportunity to work in a unique APAC divisional set-up covering both Private Banking and Capital Markets / Investment Banking businesses
• Opportunity to work on diverse regulatory topics that will help to develop a strong understanding on how the bank works
• Opportunity to have an impact on the division and be recognized for delivery by multiple stakeholders across the division in business, legal and compliance
Functions : IT, Others
Industries : IT/Computers - Software, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: Project Manager, System Analyst (.net and Java), Network Consultant, Programmer
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content