1. Ensure the fulfillment of product requirement s including all items for product release. Identify deliverable s and ensure deliverable completion to ensure successful product transition to the Operations team.
2. Forecast, plan, coordinate design, package qualification, test, characterization and reliability testing to ensure new product qualification schedule timeliness.
3. Work closely with BU to define product release timelines and strategies.
4. Document, summarize and report on project status to key stakeholders, communicating progress to schedule and highlighting schedule and project risks.
5. Ensure all testing, reliability stress and evaluation is completed in accordance with current and emerging standards and specifications including JEDEC, AEC-Q101, Power Module LV3 24 , AGQ324 and ralated standards .
6. Facilitate DFMEA and DVP&R, ensuring products are effectively identified and documented. Ensure previous lessons learned are incorporated into new product risk analysis.
7. Utilize 8D methodology to ensure Qualification issues are effectively addressed and documented to ensure effective corrective actions and to ensure Lessons Learned are captured for future product development.
8. Support or lead NPI system level improvements to ensure efficient product definition, approval and release in support of APQP requirements.
1. Bachelor or above degree in electrical/ mechanical/material engineering2. Strong problem-solving skills and problem prevention skills including 8D, FMEA, DOE…
3. Experience in qualifying products to AEC-Q101 or AGQ324 standard
4. Excellent communication skills, organizational skills, and strong retention skills for critical information
5. Demonstrated project management skills including the ability to effectively multi-task in a complex environment, including strong written and verbal communication skills.
6. Analytical mindset and self-starter to confront difficult problems and challenge the team to high levels of performance