• Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
• Estimate project resources, identify project dependencies and critical path, plan and schedule project timelines/milestones to develop full-scale project plan including associated communication documents.
• Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
• Manage assigned internal project team members (from business and IT) as well as external implementation partners such as hardware, software vendors or technology consultancies.
• Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements and system specifications documentation, and presentations to Project Steering Committee.
• Determine the frequency and content of status reports from various project streams, track project activities, and troubleshoot problem areas.
• Using an SDLC methodology manages change requests, issues and identifies solutions to problems throughout the project life cycle.
• Supervise demand planning, identify forecast risks and develop effective mitigation plans
• Analyze and resolve demand related issues in a timely manner
• Contribute to the planning and implementation of a quality assurance framework for the software testing lifecycle of the bank.
• Participate in the requirement analysis and identify gaps in requirement by assessing the product functionality, usability and fitness for purpose.
• Work with project managers, development and engineering teams to ensure efficiency of system integration test cycles and propose improvements required if defects are found. This includes the technical support of all testing cycles (System Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing), ensuring all deliverables are aligned with technology development governance, championing and utilizing Quality Assurance procedures.
• Creating, maintaining, and executing test plans and test cases against our software platforms.
• Design automated test frameworks to build automated regression and load tests.
• Promote the knowledge of manual / automation testing and defect tracking tools to help in proper tool selection and set-up.
• Resolve testing problems by modifying testing methods during tests, conferring with management to revise test objectives and standards.
Interested candidates can do apply with their below basic details and updated CV to [HIDDEN TEXT]
· Total Years of Experience:
· Relevant Years of Experience:
· Looking for Permanent/Contract (Yes/No):
· Hong Kong Citizen (Yes/No):
· If No, Nationality & Visa Status:
· Current Salary:
· Expected Salary:
· Notice Period:
· Reason for Job Change: